Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Christian Music, Gospel, Contemporary or Celtic?
CelticRoz 
Posted: 04-Jun-2004, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

QUOTE (Raven @ 04-Jun-2004, 02:08 PM)
Does anyone know who Steve Agrisano is?

My band is opening for him and Ceili Rain on July 10th and I hear he is a major deal.

Just curious. unsure.gif

Don't know the Steve Agrisano! I have two of Ceili Rain's CDs and they are wonderful! Funny too! They do this one song about being in the back of a black cadillac (where we all end up) which I think is hysterical!

Let us know how you like both artists!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 04-Jun-2004, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Thanks Reddrake! I will check out their website and try to get some of their music! I have heard A LOT about this group. Thanks again! thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
SCShamrock 
Posted: 09-Jun-2004, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Gamecock Country

male

I love Southern Gospel music, for the harmony and the "Old Style" air of it. But for daily listening, it's contemporary. Groups? Avalon, FFH, Jaci Velasquez, Point of Grace, Crystal Lewis, and many others in this genre.

There is also a style of Bluegrass Gospel that I truly love and grew up with in my FancyGap Virginia home. One of my absolute favorite songs in this style is called "The Blood" by a group called the McHamey's. So wonderful.

--------------------
The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
~Mark Twain
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]