Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 23-Mar-2007, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

they are protected by a great force. He...He said that they would not be seen in plain sight, but that they were close." Duncan struggled to take another breath," Ye must know, I am .... truly sorry." Shamus motioned for a few men to come forward. He spoke to them and the hurriedly went about the task of placing Duncan on a horse. "Where are they taking him Shamus?" Donal asked as he watched them men begin to ride away. " They are taking him home. I think that Duncan's time is short now, and what better place to be than at home." Donal nodded and walked away.

Amy was surveying her surroundings. She couldn't feel much pity for Duncan. Even though he was a man made from God, he still put a number of peoples lives in danger. She glanced back to where Duncan was bound to the tree. Something caught her eye, there was a faint glimmer of something shiney in the fork of the tree. Changing her direction, she navigated through the brush, never losing sight of the object.

Shamus watched Amy with interest. What was she doing? He thought as he made his way toward her. Taking long strides, he crossed her path before she made it to the clearing under the tree. "What are ye up to lass?" He said, seeing the urgency in her face. " Look," Amy said, pointing to the object. Amy noticed that with every step she took, the brighter it would shine. "See the shiney object lodged in the fork of the tree?" Shamus turned. He couldn't miss it. From this angle it gave off a light that almost illuminated the tree itself. "As I get closer Shamus, the object grows brighter." Amy started toward the object again, but Shamus grabbed her arm. "Don't lass, not until I get Jamie. Duncan said that Hugh knew we would come after him, it may be a trick." Pausing to see if she would comply with his wishes, he turned and yelled at Jamie.

Jamie came running, hearing the urgency in Shamus's voice. "What is it Shamus?" He said as he seen Shamus turnand point to the object. "That is what I wanted to ask ye."
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Mar-2007, 09:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Jamie stared at the object in the tree. It seemed like he stared at it for a ling time, though it was only a minute or so. "Did Duncan say anything about this?" "No, he was tryin' to make amends for his treachery. Ya know, I truly feel sorry for 'im. Maybe he'll survive and we can bring him back to the fold." Shamus ended his digression. He knew that was something to be dealt with later. He could not help but feel sympathy for Duncan. But not Hugh. Not after all he had done to destroy good people and move a good man like Duncan to betray those that loved him!

Jamie continued to look at the object. A smile began to come across his face. "Maybe ol' Duncan did more to help us than he may ever know. Amy, come here a second, will ye, Lass?" Amy moved closer to the tree and the shiny object that had their attention. "I want you to concentrate on this object. Look at it and think upon it. Tell us what you see." Amy wasn't sure what this was about, but she had learned to trust Jamie and all the leaders. She moved closer, to within a few inches of the object. As she concentrated, it seemed as if everything around her was losing its focus. She closed her eyes. The object began to shine more brightly and enveloped Amy in it's light. Shamus reached for her, but Jamie caught his arm. "Wait. Watch this, Shamus. I promise ye, Amy shall not be harmed." What is this thing we're lookin' at, man!" Jamie said, "It is the amulet of. . . .

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 23-Mar-2007, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

the druids. It holds the key to conquering Hugh." Shamus looked at Jamie. He was stunned by what Jamie said, " Are ye sure?" "Aye, I am sure Shamus. I have seen it in the books I have. The books said it was believed to be destroyed long ago, but obviously they were wrong." Shamus barely heard Jamie, for he was still focusing on Amy. "What tis she doing Jamie?" Shamus said, with worry in his voice. " Will it hurt her?" "Nay Shamus, she is learning and possessing all the druid information over time. If we weren't sure we could defend Hugh before, we will defintely be able to now!" Shamus pat Jamie on the back. " I don't know what I would do without ye lad." Shamus said smiling.

Shamus and Jamie continued to converse when Amy suddenly stepped away from the Amulet. "Shamus?" she said before falling to the ground.

Amy opened her eyes. It was dark and there was a distinct smell of a campfire. "Hey lassie, glad to see my wife awake, " Shamus said, coming to lean over her. "Ye have been out for awhile." Amy took a breath and sat up, " How long have i been asleep Shamus?" Shamus smiled, " Oh I say about eight hours lass." Amy's mouth dropped open. "Eight hours, what ...what happened? Why did I sleep for so long and why didn't you wake me?" Shamus sat beside her and filled her in on everything that happened. He explained that she would now have the power to conquer Hugh. Amy didn't believe it at first, but she began to notice little changes in herself. " Does that mean you will still take my powers to defeat Hugh?" Shamus nodded. "Aye lass, afraid so." Amy gathered Shamus's hand and entwined her fingers with his. "I do wish...."She stopped as she heard riders approaching. "Shamus, there are riders coming." "Where?" Shamus said, looking about for them. "Shamus, I hear them. It must be a part of the druids powers I have."

Shamus jumped up and started barking orders to....

Antonio 
Posted: 24-Mar-2007, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

all the men there, he yelled for everyone to take cover. Shamus who is it? asked Amy, I'm nay knowin that yet lass but wait! tis ok it's the men that took Duncan to his home their back. Timothy McCurry jump from the saddle, with a sense of urgency and said Shamus we got Duncan home! we put him in his bed and stepped outside.

Come on man out with it what happened? well suddenly we heard a noise and when we turned it was Duncan. He was runnin as if nothin had ever happened, to him he jumped into the saddle of a horse and road off. Shamus asked where did he go man? Shamus I'm nay knowin where he is! we gave chase but twas as if he just vanished into thin air. Shamus turn to Donal, get all the leaders together we have to talk.

Shamus asked Amy can ye feel where Duncan may have gone? I'm not sure but I'll try. When Shamus turned Donal was back with all the leaders, he said somethins happenin and we're nay knowin what. Ye all saw Duncan! just barely alive, when Timothy and the others took him to his home us thinkin he was dyin. Well he's not! he jumped a horse after they got him home and made good his escape.

Timothy said it looked as if nothin was wrong with him so he must be havin some strong powers of his own. Amy was standing alone her eyes closed, Shamus looked over at her she seemed to be talking to somebody. After a few minutes she opened her eyes, Shamus said Amy darlin are ye ok?. Amy said yes I'm fine! Shamus asked what is it? what are ye smilin about. Shamus I just met a man! he was a large man like you, he had your eyes and your smile.

Twas me father sure! Jamie did ye hear that brother? aye twas himself ye were talkin to Amy. What did he say Amy? well he said you must not let your hatred cloud your thinking! don't let it get in the way or Hugh will beat you. Shamus said I'm nay knowin if I can be doin that Amy I want him dead in me own hands!. Jamie said aye! we're all knowin that Shamus, but ye must be listenin to what is bein told to ye here.

Donal put his hand on Shamus's shoulder and said brother ye must be listin to Amy ye know she has powers that none of us posses and she surly spoke with father now ye must do as himself and Amy said. Shamus said aye! yer right, I must control me anger. Shamus looked over at Amy she was staring at him, what darlin? oh I was just thinking.

Your father was a handsome man! but don't be thinking your going to grow a beard like his, I like your pretty face just like it is. Everyone laughed and Shamus turned bright red and said ye should no be callin me pretty like that lass! I have an Image to protect. Donal said yeah that pretty face, needs protectin fer sure. Jamie said......

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 25-Mar-2007, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

"Amy, his face would serve ya better covered." They all had another laugh. It was good to see the tension broken for a little while. But soon, reality set in and they had to get back to the business at hand.

Andrew spoke up. "This thing with Duncan is troublin' and confusin'. The amulet Amy has been usin' is obviously an advantage fer us. Did Duncan fool us all and leave it there a purpose to throw us off?" "I'm not thinkin' so," replied Jamie. The question remains as to how the amulet got there or maybe it was some bizarre coincidence. Maybe Duncan was able to take it from Hugh in a fight. I dunno. But I don't think it was planted." "What think ye, Amy? Shamus asked. It meant a great deal to Amy that Shamus valued her opinion enough to ask. "I don't believe Hugh would have wanted me to talk with your father. He wants all the advantages. He would not want us to know how to fight him." Donal Said, "Well, what do we make of this. . . "

Before Donal could finish, Amy leaped at him and caused him to fall. At that moment, a flaming arrow hit the spot where Donal had been standing. A laugh, an evil, hoarse laugh, came from a direction which no one could tell. "Well Shamus! Lucky the little girl was around to save your brother! Too bad she couldn't have been there when I killed yer old man! You couldn't stop me, now could ya?" Shamus felt the rage beginning to rise in his heart. Amy came to him and held onto him as he stiffened. "Don't let him win, Shamus! Remember what your father said. You can't beat him if you can't think straight!" Shamus was trying, but it wasn't easy. Timothy lead a group of men to back from Shamus and the others into the woods. They began to circle to the east, hoping to gain some idea of where Hugh was located. If Shamus were to fight this devil, he was going to need to know where he was. Finally composed, Shamus shouted to Hugh, ". . . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Mar-2007, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

"Show yourself Hugh! If ye are man enough to shoot an arrow at me brother, ye should be man enough to stand before me right here....right now." Amy walked over and grabbed Shamus hand. This is it, she thought, this is the end. Taking a glance at Shamus, she seen the pain in his eyes. " Remember what your father said Shamus, " she said again, wanting to calm Shamus down. Amy then looked over her shoulder at the rest who stood behind her. She nodded and in an instant they clasped hands with Shamus and Amy.

Hugh walked out of a line of trees about twenty yards away. He was surrounded by his minions. They looked weak, like they have had little to eat in weeks. Amy felt sorry for them. Though, not to sorry since they were still doing his bidding.

"Hugh, it is time to end this once and for all. Just me and ye." Hugh threw his head back laughing. "Ye think ye can defeat me Shamus?Ye are weak and daft!" Amy caught something, some sort of vibe from Hugh. " Shamus," she said whispering, " he is afraid of ye. I feel it." It was at that time Amy started feeling things coursing through her. Others powers passed down from the line of people holding hands. The sensation was incredible. She felt an overall sense of peace, power and pain, all at the same time. Amy could see the men falling to their knees at the end of the line. She knew that she had just a moment before she succumbed to the same fate. Turning to Shamus she said, " I love you."

Shamus watched AMy drop. He had their powers and was going to finish Hugh, if it was the last thing he did.

Antonio 
Posted: 26-Mar-2007, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Shamus bent down over Amy, gave her a gentle kiss and said I love ya darlin! I'll be right back and take ye home. Amy felt so weak that she could only smile at Shamus, as he stood and started walking towards Hugh. Hugh laughed are ye really that daft man? that yer goin to try to take me on yer own.

I'll be needin no help to take care of a coward like ye! yer power comes from the weak little people that follow ye by choice, and them that ye hold hostage. Hugh changed in an instant into a giant horned beast, he swung his head low at shamus but he jumped back and just missed being gored by a massive horn. Shamus said non of yer tricks now Hugh can ye no fight like a man, yer still quit the coward aren't ye!.

The beast drew his head back then opened his mouth and sent a billowing flame at Shamus, which engulfed him completely. Hugh laughed and returned to human form, ye are so weak ye could no even protect yer self from me. And ye were the one that would destroy me, ye called me coward what would ye be callin me now?.

Hugh gasped then stepped back as shamus walked out of the flames uninjured, What is this the best ye have little man?. Shamus drew his claymore and stepped towards Hugh, now tis time to pay for all yer evil deeds Hugh! now is the time that we pay ye all that is owed ye. Shamus drew his claymore over his head and.....
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 27-Mar-2007, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Plunged it into Hugh.

Hugh sank to the ground, bellowing in pain. IT was at that time a black mist surrounded Hugh. As Shamus watched, Hugh began to dissipate before his eyes. "I will be back Shamus, Mark my words!" Hugh said and then he was gone.

Shaumus stared at the ground were Hugh had been. The Earth was scorched and the smell of burnt flesh lingered in the air. Shamus felt a hand resting on his shoulder and turned to see Jamie standing beside him. " What happened Jamie?" Shamus said, a puzzled look on his face. "Ah, Shamus, ye have just killed the man....well, not really. Ye see, Hugh's druidry will live on as he will. However, he won't be bothering us any time soon. The mist that surrounded him was his evil spirit, taking him back to where he once came. Although I am sure Hugh will again walk this land, it won't be anytime soon. Really tis a long story Shamus, one for another time. Just keep in mind that all is safe now, for awhile at least. " Shamus smiled, "Aye Jamie, as long as ye let me later. For now, I need to get my wife and take her home."

Amy sat on the ground, still stunned at what she had seen. She overheard Jamie telling SHamus about Hugh. She knew what would become of Hugh, she had seen it when staring at the Amulet. She would not worry, at least, not now. Watching as Shamus approached, her heart soared.

haynes9 
Posted: 27-Mar-2007, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

"Darlin', shall we go home?" Those were the best words Amy had heard in quite a while. Shamus offered his hand and lifted her to her feet. At that moment, the crowd of warriors who had stood by them through all these battles, let out a shout that rang through the woods and all through the hills and valleys! How long they had waited for some peace. They could get to the business of learning how to live normal lives again. And now, Amy could learn about life as a wife to her love and living in a land so different from where she came. It was all overwhelming and yet wonderful at the same time.

The sunshine seemed a little brighter today. As everyone began the trek back to the village and their various homes, people began to come by and talk as they walked. Donal said to Shamus and Amy, "Ye two are a pair! I'm just hopin' that if ye have some wee ones that they'll be taken after ye, Amy! Shamus was one ugly lad, he was!" Amy blushed while Shamus broke into a hearty laugh. "And I'll be sure they don't spend much time with Uncle Donal so's they'll learn some good manners!" "Uncle Donal. You know, I'm likin' the sound of that," said Donal as he stroked his beard.

Andrew came up next. "Shamus, old friend, thank ye for givin' me another chance. I owe ya, man." Shamus nodded and slapped Andrew on the back. "We all did things that cannot be explained. I'm just glad that we can have some peace." Andrew looked at Amy rather sadly. "Lassie, what do ya think became of Duncan? Did ya see him in your visions? Will he ever come back? His family is safe now, but I don't know how he's feelin' about all this." Amy had seen Duncan. She sensed a great deal of shame when he appeared in her mind. "It's hard to say, Andrew. I think he is filled with shame right now and doesn't know what to do. Perhaps he'll come back, but it may be a while. The truth is that we may not have found the amulet if it were not for him."

Soon, the village was in sight.
Antonio 
Posted: 28-Mar-2007, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

There was much joy and laughter on the road back to the village, as everyone started going their own way home it started getting quiet. Soon the only noise you could here, was the sound of the horses hoofs on the cobble stone streets. Donal and Jamie said their goodnights to Shamus and Amy, Donal said if yer no mindin I'll spend the night at yer place Jamie, aye lets let the newly wed's have the cottage fer themselves tonight.

Amy blushed and Shamus let out a laugh, that shook the trees. While they walked alone on the road to the cottage, they talked little they were both very tired. Amy was still a little concerned, about what Jamie had said about hugh. She stopped and Shamus said what tis the matter Amy? Shamus what if he comes back? can we fight him again and beat him. Darlin I no be wantin ye to be worryin about that right now, I'm thinkin Hugh is done fer good.

But if he comes back we will fight him again and beat him again, I know Shamus but it was told that you and I would become one and destroy the evil forever and set everything right. Aye and we have Amy me darlin! no Shamus we have not destroyed Hugh's evil spirit only his human body. I feel something is going to happen very soon! and we need to be ready for it. Amy have ye seen somethin that yer no tellin me about? no Shamus it's just a feeling I have, of some terrible impending doom.

I'm frightened! because this whole thing, seemed to be nothing like the battle was supposed to be. Think about it there were only a few men killed and even fewer injured. Aye I'm thinkin yer right darlin! but lets no talk of it anymore tonight, Shamus push open then door of the cottage.

Amy hadn't realized that they had been walking so long, suddenly shamus picked her up in his arms. Welcome to yer new home Amy me darlin! as he crossed the threshold with his bride in his arms. Amy stared into his eyes for a minute, then they kissed a long lingering kiss that made them both blush. Shamus said......
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 28-Mar-2007, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

"You and me, we're a team, Darlin'! Tonight is our first night of forever together!" They had dreamed of this for a long time. It was hard to believe it was finally there.

The following morning, Amy rose early before Shamus and looked at him as he lay asleep. She bent over and kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen. She had never had to cook for anyone other than herself except for special occasions. She really had no idea what to do for breakfast.

A knock at the door broke her concentration. She opened the door and smiled. It was her grandmother! "Hope I'm not interruptin' anything special, deary!" Amy turned beet red and tried to ignore her grandmother's sly remark. Grandmother eased her embarrassment by giving her a big hug and letting out that old, familiar laugh.

They both began the work on breakfast. Amy was more than willing to listen to any pointers her grandmother offered. "Tried to teach you these things years ago. Told you it would come in handy." Amy smiled and nodded in agreement. While Shamus still slept, Amy told her grandmother about all the adventures they had been through. She also told of how she feared there was some unfinished business.

"I'm afraid you're right. This force is bigger than Patrick, bigger than Hugh. You need to make sure Jamie gives you any hints he can about what lies ahead." Amy nodded sadly. She felt refreshed after days of constant battles and riding, but she wondered what the future would hold. Soon she heard a welcome voice. "Well, what has my lover conjured up to feed me?" She smiled and felt safe when Shamus touched her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "She was goin' to poison ya, but I told her ye needed another chance," said Grandmother. Shamus laughed and they all began to eat.

Around mid morning, there was another knock at the door. It was Fergus and he had a look of real concern on his face. "What's wrong, Fergus?" asked Shamus. "I'm not sure, Shamus, but I think you'd better listen to what I heard this morning."
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 30-Mar-2007, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Shamus invited Fergus in, motioning towards the kitchen table. "Amy lass, can ye get us a cup of coffee?" Amy nodded as she reached into the cabinet to retrieve three coffee cups. Fergus and Shamus sat down. " Shamus, I am sorry to tell ye this. Last night, I heard the men who were with ye making a plan to find Duncan. They want him to pay for what he has done. They left this morning at sunrise." Shamus stared off thinking about what Fergus just told him. So that meant that Duncan was now in danger, maybe more than he realized. These men wanted revenge and Duncan was their intended target. Amy sat the cups in front of Shamus and Fergus. " Why didn't ye come to me last night?" Shamus asked, taking a drink of his coffee. "They were deep in their spirits by the time I heard them talking Shamus. I thought it was the drink talking and I didn't expect them to up and leave this mornin'." Shamus nodded. "This isn't good. Does anyone else know?" Fergus shook his head, " Nay, ye are the first one I told. I thought it bettwe if ye knew before the rest, ye would be the one to know what to do."

Amy stood by the table listening to Shamus and Fergus. It wasn't suprising to her that others seeked revenge, but that they would take this matter into their own hands is what most disturbed her. No telling what would happen if Duncan was caught. Turning to place her empty cup in the sink, Amy dropped her cup, gasping in suprise as man looked in at her. Shamus jumped up from his chair, knocking it over in the process. "Amy, are ye alright lass?" Amy pointed at the window but the man was gone. "Shamus, I went to put my cup in the sink and there was a man standing there." Shamus ran outside as Amy and Fergus followed.

Searching the area around his house, Shamus didn't see anyone. Walking over to where the man stood, he seen footprints in the dirt and a shiny coin. " Someone was here for sure lass, did ye recognize him?" Amy shook her head no and walked into the house. She was shaking. She wasn't expecting to see someone staring at her, with intesne hatred.

Shamus walked in closing the door behind him. Walking to where Amy stood, he put his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. "Tis alright lass, I sent Fergus for Jamie and Donal. We will find out who it was. I promise ye."

Antonio 
Posted: 02-Apr-2007, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

An hour had passed when there was a knock at the door, it was Donal, Jamie and Fergus. Shamus welcomed them in! Amy said come into the kitchen, I have fresh coffee on the stove. As Donal entered the kitchen, he could see the worry on Amy's face!. And just how's me favorite sister in-law this fine mornin! well if your taking to me I'm well. And unless you and your brother forgot to tell me something I'm your only sister in-law.

They all laughed! as Donal gave her a hug and whispered tis goin to be ok, ye no be worryin about that Amy. Shamus spoke up and said Amy tell Jamie what the man looked like! maybe he might know who he is. Amy looked at the others then said! he was very tall even taller than Shamus, his eyes were very large. He seemed to be looking right through me, it was almost as if he was trying to speak to my mind. His face was long and thin! his eyes were steel gray but the strangest thing was his nose, it seemed way to big for his face.

It was very flat and wide, and the tip hung over his top lip. Jamie stood up and turned toward the window! what is it Jamie? Donal asked. Jamie turned back towards the others and said I'm thinkin tis Mike Ferguson! he is thought to be very old and a very powerful Druid. How powerful Amy asked! I'm afraid he is more powerful than even than Hugh. But he is from the other side of the country! what would he be doin here?. Shamus said this thing must be bigger than any of us thought it twas! aye tis true what ye say brother.

Donal looked at Fergus, then over to where Jamie sat looking thru an ancient book. Well is there anythin there man! I'm nay findin anythin yet give me a minute. Fergus asked Amy was there anythin else you can remember about him? no just that his eyes were so cold and cruel looking. Donal stood looking out the window! why would he come here? why would he come to our village at this time? could it be that he.........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 02-Apr-2007, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

was trying to help or hurt them. Jamie closed the book and looked at the others. " There is nothing in the book that will lead us to finding this man. I can only do one other thing that I know of. I must go to Dunbar and visit Grace." Shamus nodded. " Aye, but Jamie, ye know how she was last time ye visited, are ye sure ye want to go back?" Shamus laughed a little, and Jamie gave him a stern look. " Come on Shamus, ye know that it was by pure accident that she hit me with that log. I wouldn't have gotten that black eye had I not helped her in the first place."

Amy looked at all the men. She knew something must have happened that they weren't telling her because Donal looked as if he would bust out laughing at any second. Shamus and Fergus, on the other hand, couldn't quit smiling. " I have heard stories of the wise woman," Fergus said as he looked at Amy, "Although, I am not sure how true they are. " Jamie shook his head, " Just how would ye know anything Fergus? Ye barely know us." Fergus shook his head and looked at Jamie with a smile,"News travels fast my friend," he said and winked at Jamie. Jamies faced turned red, " Well don't believe everything ye hear father, ye of all people should know that!"

By the time they got done going around about Jamies questionable relationship with the wise woman, they finally decided that Jamie would leave at sunrise the next morning. Amy had once again gathered up all the coffee cups and placed them in the sink. She was tired and needed a nap, but first, she wanted to visit her grandmother.

Telling Shamus she was leaving, she gathered up a few flowers for her grandmother and began on the road towards her house. With every step she took, she felt the presence of someone else walking along with her. The feeling began to build and become more intense. When she finally stopped to turn around, she spotted....
haynes9 
Posted: 03-Apr-2007, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

the man. Mike Ferguson was not very close, but he was making no effort to hide himself. "What do you want?" Amy shouted. The strange man said nothing. He simply glared at her. "Why are you following me?" Still, no answer. Amy had remembered to bring all of her amulets and wondered if she should concentrate on them. Ferguson began to walk slowly toward her. Amy began to feel a sense of panic set in. She had been so confident in the midst of other battles. Why was this different? She fumbled for the amulets as this strange, sinister looking man came ever closer. He was within 200 feet of her when Amy began to back away. She was still a good distance from her grandmother's house. She felt like screaming, but it seemed that she couldn't. She turned and started to run, but as she looked back over her shoulder, Mike Ferguson was getting closer, and yet it seemed that he was not running. What did all of this mean?

Amy took another look over her shoulder and she found herself alone. Where did this frightening figure go? She looked and saw no trace of him. She pondered all of this for a minute and turned to continue to her grandmother's house. As she turned, her heart leaped to her throat as she stood face to face with Ferguson. He grabbed her by the arms and held her fast. She couldn't think of any incantation to make. He was very powerful and she could not move. She looked up at the cold eyes and the huge nose. She tried to conceal her fear, but it was no good.

She thought she heard voices coming up from behind her. It sounded like Shamus and Donal. She tried to turn, but the stranger shook her and shouted, "Look at me!!" She didn't want to look at him at all, but felt no power within her to resist his command. As he stared down at her, he said, "Remember, Lassie. Remember the the Oracles of the River Shannon!" With that, he pushed her roughly away and was gone. Shamus and Donal ran to her. "Are ye alright, Darlin'? Man, I was a fool to let ye go on your own! What happened?" Amy told them the story. Donal said, "We need to let Jamie know about this before he travels to see Grace."

They escorted her to her grandmother's house. When the quaint door opened, her grandmother didn't even bother to say hello. "Did her hurt you, Amy?"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]