Patch 
Posted: 11-Jun-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

Rep Weiner is seeking a leave of absence to obtain counseling/treatment. Unfortunately the Democrat leadership is requesting his resignation. He beat the Monday date that most were betting on though though I believe they expected his resignation. Two days yet till Monday ends.

Unfortunately till he resigns the media will continue to look for more dirt!

Such is life in DC!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Jun-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I suspect this post will be controversial.

I had not seen the photo's in question and today decided if I am going to form an opinion, I should know more about what took place. The latest pics are available on TMZ and others can be found in searches along with texts.

My conclusion is that these things can and probably do take place between consenting adults behind closed doors. If one posts this material on the net, one is no better than the guy who dons an overcoat and tapes cut off pant legs above his knees then proceeds to expose himself in public. Had he done that he would have been arrested, jailed and been labeled a sex offender (requiring registration) for life. There is a federal registry for these deviants along with state registries. I would guess that he has slipped and texted improper material to under age females other than the benign material to the 17 year old that is already in the hands of the media. If that should be the case, Weiner is likely to get his treatment in a confinement facility and unfortunately for him his reputation will follow him there.

His continued presence in the house will not benefit the left though the right may see gains in the 2012 elections should he hold his seat till then.

One would have to wonder about moral depravity in his district when, I believe, 56% of his constituents stand behind him still. I suppose it could also be because they have not been made aware of the full extent of what their rep did.

Will Rogers once mused on taxes in the US: We should not complain about paying taxes as they are but cheap admission to the greatest comedy on earth. This would be funny were it not infuriating and so sad!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 12-Jun-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

What really ticks me off about this is the guy seems to think being the representative for his district is a regular job that he can take a leave of absence from. When he (or anyone like him) is gone his district is unrepresented in Congress, nobody can vote in his place.

The other thing is there should be no such thing as a professional politician. Anyone who is running for office so they can get a paycheck is nothing more than a parasite (apparently "The Weiner" is one of those people, he is reportedly worried about paying his bills if he were to be forced out of office or resigns) .

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]