Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eiric Has Returned From The Dead, Oh yes, he's back!
Eiric 
Posted: 12-Oct-2006, 05:49 AM
Quote Post

Son of the Seven Seas and Keeper of the Holy Key
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Sweden, but me heart's in Scotland - An t-Suain, ach tha mo chridhe às ann Alba

male

Latha math a chàirdean!!
I am - at last - back here on CelticRadio.net after months of inciodents that have kept me away from a computer but helped me complete a couple of things on my current todo list.

To start with, I have graduated from Upper Secondary School, with A's in every subject I took(!!!) leading to a scholarship from a University in Germany (!!!) next autumn.

Secondly I received (or well I damn right worked hard for them) an A in the Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English and an A in the Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache!!!

Thirdly, I have moved from my parents (I'm 19 if you have forgotten my age) to Gothenburg, were I currently lives in a marvellous apartment (45m2) with light creamy yellow walls, and big windows. Pretty good huh? I am studying German, English and a course in Education at the University of Gothenburg, and have found a couple of nice new friends that I use to hang out with.

Moreover, I am currently holding lectures on Indigenous Peoples and Human Rights every second weekend, and am hence earning myself a much needed salary, to use on my spare time. E.g (or is it i.e???) I have bought myself a trip to Baile Atha Cliath during week 45. My mother thinks it a waste of money but says that she won't stop me as it's my own money and I don't live at home anymore. I call the money well invested, as I have spoken far too little English during the summer and need to refresh it... wink.gif

Well, anyway, I am back, and will drop in now and then - that is everyday I can get hold of a computer - and I hope to reestablish the contact with you guys here on the best forum for people interested in everything Celtic ever created.

Eiric, a.k.a Johan

--------------------
Anam Ceilteach

About Indigenous Peoples
If you ever needed a Gàidhlig dictionary

If you think you can hold me down
I beg to differ
If you think you can twist my words
I'll sing forever

Tha gach uile dhuine air a bhreth saor agus co-ionnan ann an urram 's ann an còirichean. Tha iad air am breth le reusan is le cogais agus mar sin bu chòir dhaibh a bhith beò nam measg fhein ann an spiorad bràthaireil

If you think you can hold me down
I beg to differ
If you think you can twist my words
I'll sing forever
PMEmail Poster               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 12-Oct-2006, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

female

Welcome back, Eiric! Wow, really great news and great achievements in your life, so CONGRATULATIONS!!!

thumbs_up.gif

So you will be at a German university by next year? That's really cool! Any preferences already?

I hope you will enjoy living in Germany for a wee while - Ich hoffe, es wir dir in meinem Land gefallen!

Again, congratulations and it's good to see you back! smile.gif

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
zeryx 
Posted: 13-Oct-2006, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Dunfermline ~ Scotland

female

Congratulations on your results smile.gif well done!!

Sounds like you are getting your life sorted out well too - good luck with university.

--------------------
user posted image

Friends are like quiet angels who lift our feet when our wings forget how to fly
Eiric 
Posted: 13-Oct-2006, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Sweden, but me heart's in Scotland - An t-Suain, ach tha mo chridhe às ann Alba

male

Thank you!! Well, I do love Germany (especially the southern parts around Stuttgart) and I'm more than sure I'll appreciate it! Deutschland und die Deutsche sind sehr freundlich und gemütlich!
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 13-Oct-2006, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome back Eiric! Congratulations on your graduation. Sounds like you have a wonderful apartment. Glad you will be able to be here more often.
Enjoy your day!

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 13-Oct-2006, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Way to go, Eiric! Hope we continue to see more of you around the site!

Have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
Eiric 
Posted: 16-Oct-2006, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Well I assure you that's exactly what's going to happen wink.gif And thanks for your welcome back greetings!
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]