Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Dunfermline ~ Scotland

female

:S I'm getting in Mozilla

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /php/images/np-img.png on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.celtichearts.com Port 80

and in IE

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.celtichearts.com home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer 

--------------------
user posted image

Friends are like quiet angels who lift our feet when our wings forget how to fly
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
zeryx 
Posted: 16-Aug-2006, 03:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

The first question is whether the Web page for your URL is freely available to everyone on the Internet. If this is not the case, then you may need to provide two items 2. Web Site User ID and 3. Web Site Password for your CheckUpDown account - but only if your site uses HTTP Basic Authentication. The Web Master or other IT support people at your site will know what security and authentication is used.

If however your Web page is open to all comers and there have been no fundamental changes recently to how your Web site is hosted and accessed, then an 403 message should only appear if your Web server objects to some aspect of the access we are trying to get to your Web site. Because it indicates a fundamental authority problem, we can only resolve this by negotiation with the personnel responsible for security on and around your Web site. These discussions unfortunately may take some time, but can often be amicably resolved. You can assist by endorsing our service to your security personnel. Please contact us (email preferred) if you see persistent 403 errors, so that we can agree the best way to resolve them.

I only started getting this problem around a month ago when there was some down time on CR
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Aug-2006, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,203 Gold!

Ok, try it now! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Aug-2006, 05:10 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,203 Gold!

We figured out the problem with the graphics not loading on some individual's computers. This was a CelticRadio.net issue and we have fixed the problem!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
zeryx 
Posted: 16-Aug-2006, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

That's wonderful - I've got them all back again clap.gif kiss2.gif and from what you say so should the rest of us cheers.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]