Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> So ok...sigh

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

So ok...sigh
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 4th, 2004 12:42 PM
I can breath again. So I'm still upset with the paper and I better get my money back. That girl is lucky I don't get her fired cause if I was a realy add agency she would have been fired. Oh well, it's the principal really.

My auditions went ok. A few people showed up but I didn't have all my parts filled until Sunday night. I'm very happy about my cast. They are all perfect for the roles. My shooting schedule is so tight but I'm sure it will work out. I was so stressed on friday. I wrote the shooting script all day saturday and sunday. I got the scripts to everyone in the cast yesterday and today I sent out an email with some more details.

Here it is:
Greetings to all of my wonderful cast members! I just wanted to send an email out just to give you an update. The plan for filming is still the same. We are going to be shooting Friday (October 9th) and Saturday (October 10th). If we cannot finish all the shooting by Saturday I want to try and finish it all on Sunday. If Sunday is a problem for anyone please let me know.

Also, I was reading through the script and I noticed a lot of typos. So I included a new and updated version of the script. If you all could have your lines memorized by Friday that would be awesome. I'm trying to organize a time when we can all meat and have a full-cast read through of the script. I would be more comfortable if you all at least met each other before filming. Some of you also mentioned to me that that might be a good idea. I'm thinking Thursday night in Egan. Please let me know ASAP if that will work for you. At the read through I will let you all know what time casting call is on Friday.

I also attached the shooting schedule. I'm working on providing rides to and from campus for those of you who don't have to be on the set all day, if you have a car and would rather drive yourself please let me know. On the shooting schedule I specifiy when I want to have the camera rolling for the specific scene. Please show up at least half and hour before you scene time. For example, Kate and Seamus are going to be filmed at 3:30 pm on Saturday. They need to show up at 3:00 pm. I know the schedule is tight and we're going to have to work really hard to stay on schedule, but I'm sure we can do it. Like I said if we can't get it all done by Saturday then we may have to go into Sunday. Hopefully that's ok with everyone. We'll decided on Saturday.

Costumes and props will be provided. Girls, please do not style your hair and do not wear too much makeup. A little shimmer and blush is ok, but try not to go beyond that. Guys, please do not style your hair either. This is Ireland 1846, and most of you are starving to death. So for everyone just please keep that in mind when you are getting ready.

Saturday we have an early start, sorry about that. I will provide breakfast and lunch (and dinner if I have too) so don't worry about actually starving to death. Thanks to everyone! I am very excited about this cast and I think we will all have a lot of fun. Call me if you need anything,

this is my beautifulcast!!!!

Cast list

Michael................................................................Joel

Mary.....................................................................Noelle

Bridget.................................................................Toni

Jonathan..............................................................Scott

Andrew.................................................................Scott

Trevelyan..............................................................Shane

Nicholas.................................................................Pat

Kate (Mrs. McCormick).........................................Stephanie

Seamus (Mr. McCormick)......................................Dave

Will........................................................................Philip

Molly......................................................................Kelly

Guard/Extra..........................................................Clara

Guard/Extra..........................................................Amanda

Pretty girl in pub...................................................Laura

Crew......................................................................Krissy, Ryan, and Kim

Director, Producer, Editor, everything else.........ME!!!!

It's a lot of information but I am very confident that it is going to go well!
I had to bribe my lead actor (JONATHAN) so that he would come to shooting on Firday. I needed him to get off of work but he said he couldn't afford it, so I told him I'd give him $20 cause I really needed him to be there on friday.

Anyone want to read the script?

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!