Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Add Entry   

So yeah,
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 25th, 2004 10:53 AM
Anyway. Not much is going on right now. I started over again on my project cause I'm just not happy with it at all. I don't know what it is but it's just not good. I wish it was cause I'm running out of time to start over again. Anyway, Ryan is leaving town tonight for Colorado. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. This is not going to be an easy week for him out there. That's about it for now.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Funny.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 24th, 2004 3:03 PM
I love reading the stuff I write down when I'm angry. When I am no longer angry at anyone it is rather amusing to see what I said in the heat of my emotions. It's quite amusing.

Well, things are pretty slow. Not much is going on this weekend. I slept a lot. I went to the local bar on friday cause there was a halloween party and it was fun. I danced for like three hours straight. My ego was shot just a littl cause back when I was thin I got hit on all the time at the bars, but I wasn't hit on once friday night. Oh well, I'm not available anyway. It was fun overall though.

My friend is getting married next year and she asked me to be her hairstylist and also do the bridesmaids hair as well. wow! I'm surprised she asked me to do it. I said yes cause I love doing hair. My other friend just starting dating this one dude at school. It's cute, she came up to me and showed me her promis ring. she had turned it around which means she is dating someone. I'm happy for her. She is actually taking a risk and dating someone. She normally tends to sit around and wait for God to tell her exactly what to do. She never does anything on her own, but this time she is taking a risk and I'm happy for her. That's about it.

Can I just say that girls are really really stupid! Do they ever grow out of their highschool years????? I mean come on!!! they tick me off. Being a girl can be so hard sometimes, it is such a daily popularity contest!!! I belong to this "household", it's like a fraternity but more religious. And let me just tell you. If you're not popular then you're screwed. I don't go to some of the commitments in household but I work very hard in other areas for household (aka the website). They all consider me inactive and do not tell me anything and don't bother to call me. Ugh! Girls are retarded! I'm ranting and raving now cause one of them just totally insulted me to my face in front of everyone! It makes me mad. Oh well, 20 years from now I will be famous and making lots of money and being able to rub it in their faces. lol. I'm not saying I am the most mature person there is out there, but these girls act like their still in seventh grade and they are all about to graduate college! Argh!!!!!

Humph
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 22nd, 2004 7:37 AM
So Yesterday I had a near to perfect day but it ended badly. We were going to have a poker night last night my girls and boyfriend. We decided to invte more people, and they came. They were mainly my roomie's friends...yes we are trying to hook her up with one of them wink.gif
Anyway, while we were waiting for everyone to show up a guy I know (played the lead in my movie) called me. He wanted to say hi and what I was up to. I mean he called me not any of the other girls he's friends with that I live with. I thought it was really sweet, so I invited him and his girlfriend to poker night as well. Don't worry there is absolutely nothing going on or ever will between me and this guy. Ryan would like to disagree though. Anyway, I decided to drink last night. I was going to anyway. Ryan left to go hang out with some of his buddies and watch the game last night and he was going to come back later around 11pm. So we're all just hanging out at my house having a good old time. And boom, it's midnight. Ryan's not there. the phone rings and Dave begged me to let him answer the phone, I knew it was Ryan so I said yes. Dave totally messed with Ryan's mind and it was hilarious. Ryan didn't think so. The minute I got on the phone he was like "who the **** was that" and he was in no way sarcastic. He told me he was on his way. I was like ok. Then everyone at my ouse decided to go to the bar last night instead. I asked Ryan if he wanted to go and he said no, he wanted to play poker. So i was like ok. I'll stay (my roomies stayed too). So 12:30am Ryan calles me and says that he's still on his way over and that he invited these two guys that he knows I cannot stand. they totally screwed my best friend and I didn't want them to be in my house again, ever. But lo and behold there they are. Anyway, I'm more upset by the fact the Ryan has a problem with me having a good time when I drink, I mean he's allowed to be all cool and have fun when he drinks, how come I can't? So Ryan comes into the kitchen and is like can I borrow some money? I'm like why did you invite them? He's like why where you flirting with Dave? He leaves the room. He goes into the other room and asks everyone what's going on and he's like Cecily's mad at me so I don't know what's going on. Then of course everyone thinks I'm a **TOS VIOLATION** (and yes they said it) because Ryan didn't do anything wrong da da da. I hate it when he lets the whole world know that I am upset. I get upset for stupid reasons, there is no reason why he should let everyone know that I am mad. So I went to bed. And no he didn't come up to see if I was ok, and no he didn't leave a note or anything for me to find in the moring, ugh. I had such a good day yesterday and it would figure that it would be ruined. It's like I can't have fun when he's not there, but do I ever stop him from hacing fun with or without me? NO! This boy is so darn annoying right now. I'm upset. And of course he's not going to wake up to see me at work. No, he's not going to do any of the errands he's supposed to get done before he has to go to work because he's probably to hung over. He aggravates me. It's been a long time since we were mad at each other, that's the kicker right there.

Omigosh!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 21st, 2004 12:00 PM
Today I went to the salon thing. I got my gift certificate thing that Ryan got me. I had an hour long full body massage. It was amazing! I asked him not to do my chest cause I wouldn't be comfortable with it. I didn't expect him to massage my butt, it was a little weird at first but then I was like "screw it, it feels good!" HAHA! It was such a nice massage I have never been so relaxed in my life! then after the massage I got a manicure and a pedicure. My feet have never looked so good! It was the best day ever! Ryan's all proud of himself cause he got me the perfect present! Sigh, I could get used to a lifestyle that can afford that all the time.

I just finished this retarded project for class. I am going to hand it in which means I don't have to go to class tonight! Woo hoo! Instead Ryan and I are going to go to the movies. we haven't been to the movies in forever. Movies and dinner is out thing, and it's been a long time. I don't know which movies we'll see, I'll let you know tomarrow I'm sure!

It is a very good day for me. I bought food and I had a small sandwhich and I am completely full. yaya! I'm in a great mood right now!

Hump day!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Oct 20th, 2004 10:12 AM
So, I'm on day three of my crazy diet. My roomates put me on it (haha!) No seriously we're all doing it together. It's actually rather unhealthy, I don't know how much longer I am going to be doing it. It's an all juice diet. You drink a lot of juice, water, and water and apple cider vinegar. The vingear water tastes like crap. My system doesn't like it and I've had a hard time keeping it down. I think I may go for one more day cause four days is supposed to be the limit. I don't know I just want to get rid of the weight but I'm not feeling to hot, I'm not tired but my stomach hurts. Who knows. I'm rambling again.

I started working on my video and it looks ok. I'm never happy with my work so it makes it that much harder to do it. I need to look at some more examples. I think my main problem is that I love dissolveing and I love slow motion. I can't have all of my video be slow motion and dissolve. But I love it, I'm torn, really I am.

Well wish me luck on this crazy diet thang. Oooo..I walked a whole mile yesterday on the treadmill (I was walking 3 mph, is that fast?) while watching tv. That is a huge accomplishment for me!! wahoo!

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!