> For Ladies Only, No Boys Allowed
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 04-Oct-2006, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

female

QUOTE (CelticRose @ 25-Aug-2006, 07:51 AM)
How is Chris and Sarah and what is going on with them? How is your job going?

Well my job is going really well - I've been a church secretary for about 7 months now and they haven't booted me yet! biggrin.gif

But speaking of getting booted, my son got fired about a week ago. Without warning, without discussion, from a stupid software company called Risk Labs in Marietta, GA which he had worked for for 6 years! Those jerks called my son into their office on a Friday, told him he was fired, and asked him to turn over his cell phone, office key and then GET OUT. Chris was very hurt at being treated this way by fellows he considered friends... but he's gotten over it now and has actually realized its a blessing. He and his wife Sarah had been considering moving to Pennsylvania; Sarah graduates from college in Atlanta in December and the following autumn plans to attend graduate school somewhere up north to study opera. So they had been thinking that after she graduates, they might move to PA, start working for her dad at his trucking company, and then when she goes to grad school Chris would continue to work for her dad. Chris says now the one thing keeping them from taking action yet was his job, and well *poit* that isn't an issue any more!
So the kids have put their house up for sale, are in the process of packing stuff up, and I guess they really are going to move at least after the first of the year. It is very sad to me that my son will be so far away soon, and Sarah too - I love her like a second daughter - but at the same time, its obvious with her operatic talent that her path lies somewhere besides Georgia. That girl can SING, my goodness, she belongs in Philly or New York or Boston where the opera world is alive and blooming... it will be so hard to see them go, but there is this sense of excitement too at watching them begin a new part of their lives...

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
MelissaDawn7 
Posted: 29-May-2014, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

female

QUOTE (scotelass @ 17-Sep-2004, 12:46 AM)
Ok....If you could have your dream job, what would it be?

My dream job right now would be a stay-at-home mom! It's been my dream for forever to be a mom and also to take in kids who don't have parents, or are not being taken care of by the parents they do have. Every child deserves to be loved, cherished, and looked after smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]