Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
183,898 Gold!

Just a note to let you all know that on your paypal CelticRadio Founders club membership, it appears that if your funding source expires, then this will result in cancelation of your subscription. This is for monthly and yearly subscribers.

You will probably receive an email from paypal asking you to update your account information. Usually this has to do with the expiration date on your card. If you do not do this within time then your membership subscription is automatically canceled by paypal.

For yearly subscripers we will keep your membership active for the full 1 year from your subscription date. We just need to manually keep track of your information which is a little more work.

Well, I hope this message makes sense! We received a note from someone that did not want their membership canceled, but it had to do with their expiration date and paypal, etc.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
DesertRose 
Posted: 27-Mar-2005, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Thanks Paul, for bringing this to our attention. I would hate for mine to cancel because of something like that, especially since I just got a new card that I have had to update. didn't think about it for here!

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
dfilpus 
Posted: 27-Mar-2005, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Vainamoinen
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Chapel Hill NC

male

QUOTE (Macfive @ 23-Mar-2005, 03:40 PM)
You will probably receive an email from paypal asking you to update your account information. Usually this has to do with the expiration date on your card. If you do not do this within time then your membership subscription is automatically canceled by paypal.

Unfortunately, most emails that appear to come from Paypal are phishing schemes.

If an email that appears to come from Paypal has a link to click through to update your account, DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. It will take you to a site that looks like Paypal, but is actually a scammer's account, which will take your password and any other data you give it to rip you off.

Email from Paypal about your account will have you enter the Paypal main page directly, log in and update your profile yourself.

--------------------
Näkemiin

Dave (SCA: Geoffrey Genour of Carney)
Protector of Bits and Bytes, Third cousin once removed to Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light

user posted image

Help out with the site! Win prizes!
Suggest videos at VideoCelt.com

Check out the outstanding video - Merchant Marine by Celtae
DesertRose 
Posted: 27-Mar-2005, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Well that is very true, dhilpus. I thought of that after I sent the above post.
susieq76 
Posted: 28-Mar-2005, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Absolutely the truth. I got an email supposedly from PayPal and it said my account had been suspended because of illegal selling usage or something - but I have never sold anything on eBay.

NEVER click on any links in any email from PayPal, because the link I clicked on sent me to what looked exactly like eBay.

Instead, open up a new browser window, go to ebay yourself, and enter all your info in. Otherwise they will get your userid and password and everything else like your credit card number and all that.

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
emerald-eyedwanderer 
  Posted: 03-Sep-2005, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

The Gypsy Artist
Group Icon

Group: Celtic Princess
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Wherever life takes me.

female

Hi Mac. I am pretty sure my year is up as of August but I didn't receive an email. I would be more than happy to pay for another year. I just don't remember the exact date that I signed up last year.

--------------------
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
[email protected] 
Posted: 10-Sep-2005, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Himself
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacElder

Realm: Vancouver

male

QUOTE (emerald-eyedwanderer @ 03-Sep-2005, 08:50 PM)
Hi Mac. I am pretty sure my year is up as of August but I didn't receive an email. I would be more than happy to pay for another year. I just don't remember the exact date that I signed up last year.

I got at least two warning e-mails from PayPal that my spending limit was approaching before they cut me off. (Very busy!) Then I had to upgrade my PayPal account and everything was back to normal, though I'm sure I caused the mods here a bit of work. (Sorry.)

--------------------
Kilts are garments, not costumes!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Sep-2005, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #48
183,898 Gold!

Thanks for everyones attention to this and continued support.

We are a little behind, but will be getting caught up on these emails and checking on the accounts.

So, if you have not heard from us, you will eventually get an email if your account has passed the 1 year. If you don't hear from us, you don't have to pay for the additional time if you don't want the account.

Thanks again!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Annabelle 
Posted: 18-Sep-2005, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Got my charge on my credit card last month and I certainly don't mind it at all! Thanks for the great music Paul! Keep it goin!

Annabelle

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt