> Art Work, A place to put your own individual Art
CelticRoz 
Posted: 15-Nov-2003, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Keltic, I love your sense of humor! I laughed what you said here and what you had said in the romance book forum when you said you would have had to take a taxi to get to the end of the Diana Gabaldon line! laugh.gif Did you happen to see the supposed "Claire ring" that I posted for you in that thread?

Anyway, I love the title of the ring, Na Mara. And more so I love your work. I was also impressed with the fact that you made Luckenbooth earrings. I wear a pair of Luckenbooth (with a thistle inside) all the time in my ears. Most people do not even know what a Luckenbooth is, so I was thrilled to see yours! smile.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Keltic 
Posted: 15-Nov-2003, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

Desertrose,

I saw the ring but it is hard to make out the detail. I now know that it does exist!!

I didn't make the earrings but I'm in the process of designing some. We bring those in from Scotland but are phasing them out. We were surprised when we brought the luckenbooth earrings in as to how many people had no idea what it was.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 16-Nov-2003, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

DesertRose, Keltic's work is extremely nice...I have one of his rings on right now and I love it...it's got a great weight to it. The knotwork is clean and smooth, not raggedy like some are...you can tell he takes alot of pride in his work...I've got to get him busy to make another for Christmas if I'm not too late already...

Annabelle

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 16-Nov-2003, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Keltic -- so those Luckenbooth earrings are from Scotland? Wow! I too was amazed as to how many people do not even know what they are. When I attend Scottish festivals, I never see any so I was very pleasantly surprised to see you carried them. Even more glad to hear that you are making some. I can't wait to see them.

Yeah, you're right. It is very difficult to see the detail of the "Claire ring" but like you said. We both know there is one that exists. Actually, I know of some other people who are going to sell theirs as well.

Annabelle -- you have one of Keltic's rings? I would love some of his jewelry too, but have to wait till after Christmas. I have already shopped for me for my hubby! unsure.gif That might be kind of pushing it. Anyway, I could really see by the quality of his work that it is outstanding and work that I want to have in my hands as well. I am always looking out for good Celtic jewelry. I have a ton of it already, but there is never enough, in my opinion! rolleyes.gif smile.gif
Celeste of the Stars1 
Posted: 17-Nov-2003, 03:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

female

Angel and Raven. You guys do awsome work. I can't believe you don't have more faith in yourselves!!
Keep up the great work!

--------------------
Have a day!

Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
Blessed Be,
*Celeste of the Stars*

"Always shoot for the moon that way if you miss you'll always land among the stars"

'An it harm non do what you will'
PMEmail Poster                
Richard Bercot 
Posted: 17-Nov-2003, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

Keltic,

I just checked out your site. Beautiful work! thumbs_up.gif

Now my Canadian Money is burning a hole in my pocket. w00t2.gif

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
RavenWing 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 12:02 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

OK, this is torture.

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 12:49 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

I thought I might share a great art site with "yunz". I love this artwork; it is where I got my avatar from. Their website is
www.rabbitstudios.com

I thought this one suitable for the day... I had to battle the wind as I biked back home from class today....brrrrr... still haven't warmed up.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Wow! I don't know where to begin! I have missed quite a few pages here and all so beautiful, awesome work!

OldRaven -- those photos are just too magnificent! My gosh! To live in a place like those places you photographed! I can't even imagine. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photography. Loved your puppy too! I have two Shelties who I photograph a lot.

Myriad -- loved the artwork too! That is really, really beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Angel whitefang -- See what you started? This is so awesome to be able to come to a thread like this and see all this beautiful talent! I hope more will come in and share too.

This one is one of my latest, done in oils.

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
Arianrhod 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Lady of Starlight and Petal

ZodiacVine

Realm: Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands

female

Angel and Rose ...
All I can manage to say is OH MY GAWD !!!!!!!!!!!
You ladies are amazing !
I love both of your talents...

I am speachless....
and Old and Keltic..
LOOK at the amazing talent this board family has !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for sharing !!
absolutly amazing !

In Service to the Dream,
Miso

--------------------
Proud member of Clan Mac Roni , CEO of The KDC

The curve is mightier than the sword ...

"He's twitching, because ,
mah axe is embedded in
his nervious system " !
LOTR
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

All I can say is WOW and now I'm gonna say it backwards WOW! I'm flippin over this amazing art work.

I started on page one a little bit ago and I saw covers for sci fi novels ala Michael Moorcock, Ursela K Leguin, fantasy novels like the Dragon Lance series and I can't remember which Weis book it was but I saw a picture of the sundered worlds. Very hip. Thanks for incouraging me to stop here Angel.

Angel, Raven Whitefang, Keltic, Desert Rose, Old Raven, Myriad ( I hope I didn't miss anyone) all great stuff in it's own right (or is it rite?) regardless very impressive, very awe inspiring I really enjoyed this journey.

Peace to all

Mikel

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 18-Nov-2003, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Wow! Thank you all for you nice compliments in regards to my work. But I am really enjoying this forum very much because of the other artists on here and their amazing work. My mouth falls open every time I come in here and see more magnificent creations by these talented people here! Thank you Angel for starting this thread! thumbs_up.gif
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 20-Nov-2003, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

QUOTE (desertrose @ Nov 18 2003, 10:20 PM)
Wow! Thank you all for you nice compliments in regards to my work. But I am really enjoying this forum very much because of the other artists on here and their amazing work. My mouth falls open every time I come in here and see more magnificent creations by these talented people here! Thank you Angel for starting this thread! thumbsup.gif

I am so happy you are all enjoying this. All people are Artists in one way or another. Since Celtichearts is a forum for those who provide us with beautiful things, I felt it only right to include an ART thread.

I am so amazed at the diversity that is in the thread. I look forward to coming in here every morning just to see what you all have posted next. It's getting to the point that I grab my coffee , light my cig and get in here as fast as I can.

I want to say THANK YOU !!!! To every single person that has posted pics, Poems, Stories & Comments. With each other we Grow stronger. Lets keep this going.

You all are so wonderfully talented my heart just sings when I came in here. Thank you for sharing. You have no Idea how it helps me get through the days sometimes.

Sends each of you a GREAT BIG HUUUUUGLE!!!!

With Love,
angel.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 20-Nov-2003, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

QUOTE (Raven @ Nov 18 2003, 08:43 PM)
All I can say is WOW and now I'm gonna say it backwards WOW! I'm flippin over this amazing art work.

I started on page one a little bit ago and I saw covers for sci fi novels ala Michael Moorcock, Ursela K Leguin, fantasy novels like the Dragon Lance series and I can't remember which Weis book it was but I saw a picture of the sundered worlds. Very hip. Thanks for incouraging me to stop here Angel.

Angel, Raven Whitefang, Keltic, Desert Rose, Old Raven, Myriad ( I hope I didn't miss anyone) all great stuff in it's own right (or is it rite?) regardless very impressive, very awe inspiring I really enjoyed this journey.

Peace to all

Mikel

Hey Raven, When you get a chance take a look around the rest of the forum, THere are so many Other Fantastic Artists around here.

Not Just only in the Thread.

angel.gif
P.S. Thanks for the compliments *blushes*
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRoz 
Posted: 20-Nov-2003, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Angel Whitefang, haven't seen anymore of your artwork in here for quite awhile. Looking forward to seeing much more of your beautiful creativity.

I do puppy dogs too! rolleyes.gif

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]