Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Medieval-Kingdom.com, New Domain Name!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 26-Feb-2022, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,601 Gold!

user posted image

We have some good news to announce about our online game called "Medieval Kingdom." We recently were able to acquire a domain name called:

Medieval-Kingdom.com

For now, if you type this address in, it will bring you to our slightly forgotten and run down Medieval Kingdom game that is still running on our server. The game itself was suppose to integrate with your member account and it does. In the future, we hope to create Medieval Kingdom as a stand long game and this domain will be perfect for that purpose.

We will add this domain to our available email address later today for our premium members.

If MedievalKingdom.com does come available, we will purchase that domain too (we have been following it for several years and who ever owns it does not seem to be maintaining any website). Still I think I like having the dash in the middle - but would be nice to have both names eventually.

We also have a little Medieval Radio located in there if you want to check something new out if you haven't visited in a while. Just remember there are still some bugs in the system especially with the politics and battle modules.

user posted image

Visit Medieval Kingdom

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 26-Feb-2022, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

I remember back when domain names first came into existence and were up for sale. There were a lot of people who bought huge blocks of them or bought names that would be obviously 'wanted' like our own WJR radio here in Detroit. When WJR went to purchase the domain, the found that it had already been purchased by an individual who then tried to sell it to WJR for the tidy sum of $50K. Instead, WJR held out for many years until, I suppose, the idiot got tired of sitting on it and paying a yearly fee for nothing at which time, WJR finally was able to buy it though they still retain WJRRadio.com as well, I think. So all that to say, that may be the case for you as well. And it sucks. Sorry. But hang in there, you never know.

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 26-Feb-2022, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,601 Gold!

Very interesting story WallaceGal! I actually like the dash in between the two names and read some articles from the experts that while it is preferable not to have a dash - they didn't see a problem with it.

Sometime later this summer we will check if that domain is available, but again really like the dash think it makes it clearer.

We just setup Medieval-Kingdom.com for email address selections for premium accounts. This might be a good email address for your game accounts if you play alot of these type of games.

As far as the game, we might do a little work on the Celtic Radio version of the game this year - as far as a stand alone game that will not be started until our new website is completed. Perhaps we will hold a medieval contest those are always popular mid year.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]