Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,961 Gold!

FLASH BROWSER

Over the years we have added to our website some fun and interesting things to do. Such as our Penny Arcade and our Live Chat.

Luckily, these were the only two areas of our website that used a now older technology called Flash. Most of the major browsers removed Flash about a year ago and both our Penny Arcade and our Live Chat stopped working.

We did invest a lot of time and energy in these parts of our website, and we were hopeful that a server side Flash emulator would be fully functional by now. Unfortunately, the people developing the Flash emulator are still working on it. While some of our Penny Arcade Games did return, most did not and the ones that did run took 30-60 seconds to load.

So, we have now located a Flash Browser that is being designed from the ground up that will allow all of our Penny Arcade Games to run and will allow access to our Celtic Radio Live Chat room, which does contain a very lonely Jester Bot.

The Flash Browser comes in 2 different versions for windows (32/64 bit) and a version for linux. Once you have downloaded the Flash Browser, come back to our website to enter the chat room or the penny arcade from the menu bar at the top or the links below:

user posted image
Download the Flash Browser

Visit the Penny Arcade or our Chat Room and start talking to our Jester Bot!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 09-Feb-2022, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

I guess I just didn't try, but using Ruffle or Flash Player Emulator as an add on in the browser didn't work at all? I'm just curious. Any time I'd dropped into the chat, no one was ever there and I got lonely so I quit dropping in. I guess it's been awhile :/

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Feb-2022, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,961 Gold!

We use to have events in the chat room many years ago - was a little disappointed they took flash completely away as we did not plan on replacing the Penny Arcade or the Chat room.

Ruffle just doesn't live up to its promise as a fast compatible flash emulator and they seem to be very slow in developing it. We did actually add a browser check, so if you do not have the flash browser, it will try to load the game using the Ruffle emulator.

There is always the Jester Bot to talk to - if you ask him questions he might respond! lol

Ok, gotta go take care of the kid. (season final of Boba Fett)

user posted image

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 20-Feb-2022, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
170,951 Gold!

thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]