> In Time, Listener Album Review
BADAMS4107 
Posted: 10-May-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

female

IN TIME by Ryan Kelly is an OUTSTANDING album! Ryan Kelly not only wrote each song but also composed them! He is a multi-talented young man who will be on everyone's lips soon! Join us at Ryan Kelly's Official Music on Facepage and help him rise to Superstar status! We can get him there sooner, if you join us. We Will do this!
PMEmail Poster               
DiMaSt 
Posted: 10-May-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (BADAMS4107 @ 10-May-2011, 02:11 PM)
  Ryan Kelly not only wrote each song but also composed them! 

Just to be accurate, "Broken Things" was not written by Ryan. His cover of this song is emotional and memorable, certainly does justice to beautiful lyrics and tune smile.gif.
PMEmail Poster               
carolweber 
Posted: 11-May-2011, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Brookhaven, Pa., USA

female

AWESOME C D by a most talented and sincere singer, song writer and muscian. Thank you, Ryan.
PMEmail Poster               
heartsong 
Posted: 13-May-2011, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
53,195 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I wish Ryan the best of luck in all his future endeavors.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 26-Jun-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,021 Gold!

What lies beneath the surface of a broken man’s tough exterior? With his debut album, County Tyrone’s Ryan Kelly (formerly of Celtic Thunder) provides a glimpse. Showcasing husky vocals and strong lyrics, In Time portrays a depth of masculine emotion not often given voice. At times, this feels intensely personal, as if the listener is trespassing in areas usually forbidden.

Accompanied by whistles and an Irish lilt, fan favorite “The Village That They Call ‘The Moy’” is certainly the most Celtic-sounding track on the album, chronicling an immigrant’s lifelong homesickness for his homeland. Poignant ballads “In Too Deep” and “Get Over You” convey the pain of broken relationships. There is a raw emotional pull to “In Too Deep” that resonates with anyone who has loved, lost, and had to move on. Ryan plays up the rasp in his voice to give hard-edged performances in the rockier “Go If You Want To” and the smoky “Perfect Man.” “Secret Bit of Right from Wrong” and “Make You Proud” are both lighter tunes that provide a respite from the heaviness of heartbreak that fills a good portion of the album. Though often sad, In Time’s strengths lie in well-written lyrics and Ryan’s signature emotive vocalizing, and are well worth a listen.

Read the full review here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/news.php?item=985

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticKate 
Posted: 21-Jan-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

female

Ryan Kelly is a talented composer, musician, and has a voice that will melt your shoes!
PMEmail Poster               
Wies 
Posted: 27-Jan-2012, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

male

Ryan Kelly is most wonderful singer, composer and performer. His voice and music comfort me and make me happy again !!!
PMEmail Poster               
celticsweetie72 
Posted: 27-Jan-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

female

I agree with every comment made. Ryan Kelly's solo cd "In Time" is a very moving album. I love The Village That They Call The Moy and Not Far Away. Every song seems to have a different meaning for everyone. I can completely connect with Village they call The Moy because I remember what its like moving far away from home and never being able to visit especially during the holidays. I also love what he's done with Celtic Thunder. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Ryan Kelly and I can say without a doubt he's the nicest person in the music business. He really does love this fans. There was a small moment when he stepped away from the spotlight but oh so glad that he has come back to where he belongs. Life isn't always a bed of roses but if you take each day as it comes its much easier to deal with. Can't wait to see when his second album comes out.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticKate 
Posted: 29-Jan-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

female

Ryan Kelly just received the Irish Music Association award for the best solo performer in a concert venue. This is well-deserved recognition for an excellent performer/composer. His debut album, "In Time," is beautifully done and listening to it is a joy.
PMEmail Poster               
Gmahere 
Posted: 10-Feb-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Ryan Kelly, winner of the Irish Music Association Award for Top Solo Performer in Concert is a gifted artist. His much acclaimed debut album "In Time" is brilliant! For the first time I actually love every song on an album.I have no doubt he will soon be very well known worldwide.
Thank you Ryan for the joy your beautiful music brings to our lives.
PMEmail Poster               
HeidiDoran1 
  Posted: 11-Feb-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacIvy

female

music.gif I got Ryan Kelly's In Time CD I ordered it online in a Celtic Thunder Fan package with some more Celtic Thunder stuff with it. I Love Ryan Kelly's CD. I http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/styl...es/1/icon12.gif listening to Ryan Kelly's music. He has a good caring heart for all his friends and fans and family.http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/style_images/1/icon7.gifhttp://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/style_images/1/icon3.gif
PMEmail Poster               
butch16423 
  Posted: 12-Feb-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Ryan Kelly the IMA winner of the top solo performer in cocert - Listen to his music and you will also want the cd - if you see him in concert wilth Celtic Thunder you will become an instant "thunderhead" as well.
PMEmail Poster               
AndreaSelby1 
Posted: 12-Feb-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

female

I received Ryan Kelly's cd "In Time" for Christmas. It has become the most played cd on my iPod. Every song is full of emotion, some happy, some sad, some heart-wrenching. "Not Far Apart" moves me to tears every time. There is not a bad song on the cd. It's too difficult to pick a favorite, because they are all that good, and Ryan wrote them all. He is a multi-talented artist, who cares about his fans. Take a look at his website and judge for yourself what talented and genuine man he is. http://www.ryankellymusic.com/
PMEmail Poster               
kitjarrell 
Posted: 18-Feb-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacReed

female

Very good CD. It shows how talented and how sensitive Ryan is. I listen to it almost daily. thank Youm Ryan.
PMEmail Poster               
Diane2422 
Posted: 05-Mar-2012, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

female

I have owned this CD since its release and love it all, I think Heaven Bound is a very deep song. I anxiously await Ryan's next album. Hope to catch them when they are here on the west coast of Canada this fall. Love it All!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]