Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
199,081 Gold!

Individual Song Ratings are finally coming to Highlander Radio!

This will be an opportunity for you, the listeners, to rate your favorite or least favorite songs. The format will be similar to AOL radio where you can rate the songs when they are playing. We will also be able to use this data in evaluating our playlist rotation and to remove unpopular songs!

This project is a little more complicated than I thought, so it might take a few days to completely finish all of the programming. As of tonight, most of the scripts and database calls are built, but I am suffering with influenza, so it is taking alot longer than expected (I am definitely getting the flu shot next year!). Please do not start rating songs yet as it is not working properly and I will be clearing the rating data when the release is final. I'll post a follow up message once the system is implemented.

Once the rating system is completed and working, we are going to add this information to our request database and song information pop-ups. There will be a cute little graphical star system too on our frontpage and playlists.

Looking ahead for the next 3-4 weeks, there is alot of re-arranging and fine tuning to do with our current website and databases. I won't get into all of the details, but once this is completed hopefully we can then start working on the long awaited musician database!

For 2004 I've kinda put off opening up any online cd store or selling t-shirts until the site reaches a level of completeness and features. The focus for 2004 will be developing some of the features we have talked about. In fact, some of the best new features are coming for 2004, so stick around and watch this site grow!

Thanks again for all of your support in 2004!!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 11-Jan-2004, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I'm sorry you have the flu, Paul. I hope you have a fast recovery. I had my flu shot for the first time this year, so far I haven't even had a cold.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 12-Jan-2004, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Feel better Paul! There is nothing worse than being sick and still having to go on. Hope you are able to take care of yourself.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stevenpd 
Posted: 12-Jan-2004, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Paul,

Take the time to get better I'm still enjoying the site improvements that you've made over the last few months. The enhancements can wait for a few days more. I don't think anyone would mind. Get well1

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Finnvar 
  Posted: 13-Jan-2004, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Jacksonville Beach Fla

male

keep up the good work love what you have done
PMEmail Poster               
lighthouse 
Posted: 17-Jan-2004, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacElder

Realm: Mechanicsville,Va

female

Hi,
Boy since I found this site through Charlie Zahm's music I have fell in love with it. Wish I could get it in my car too. Wounderful mix of different types of Cletic music. thanks for the great time this station brings to me. KEEPS ME SINGING AND SMILING.
Darlene biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]