Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Album Artwork
Bookmark and Share
Posted: 06-Apr-2003, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Member is Offline

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Posts: 9,085
Joined: 23-Sep-2001

Realm: Boston, MA


Medieval Kingdom
Rank #26
1,106,617 Gold!

Celtic Album artwork is beautiful thing and I am happy to announce that, for the most part, we now have every album cover being displayed on our playlist page! Well, not every album cover, but I would say about 90%. For the remaining 10% we just used pictures of the groups, etc.

We have also worked very hard on making sure all of the song tags are correct. Purchases link directly to amazon.com if they have the album in their directory. Now I know we carry alot of albums not sold on amazon and we will be working with those artists in providing a link to their purchase page. So when you click purchase, it will bring you to the artists page instead of amazon.

To view the album covers, and our new playlist, go to our frontpage and click "requests." We will eventually merge our playlist/request page within one site.

Enjoy the artwork!

Celtic Radio DJ
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll


Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada. TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medieval Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt