Rindy 
Posted: 25-Sep-2005, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hi CR and Cynni,
CR, I had heard rumors of this dvd also...not sure if it is true or not. I know CAD has been contacted to do several movies-but nothing was said on which one? Just to look out for it in the future...they are in the states now but as Cynni said no Jacquie or Joe.. sad.gif
I can't wait for some new music..

Cynni, I wish you all the luck in finding a new job.. Please keep us posted..
Now that I look at the pictures of the boots, Jamesies doesn't have black correct? Anyhow there is a picture up of them not sure who put it up on the CAD site..
They look great..So sorry you guys can't go to the NC games--someday out west- thumbs_up.gif

Well got to go take care-good to see you both..

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 02-Oct-2005, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Well...it is either somehow we get CAD to the West or the three of us make a road trip to the East and catch a Highland Game or Celitc Festival there! Looks like we may have no choice! I hope we have a new band or two at our Mesa Games but it looks as though we might not! I did hear from Marc Gunn of the Brobdingnagian Bards that they are trying to get to the AZ Ren Faire....so...until the Games in Flagstaff when I can see our Wicked lads....I'll just have to keep going to that video of CAD at the Wallace memorial....it is good enough for now though! Good luck cynni with the job hunt, I've been doing a little searching of my own but nothing seems to fit right with my wacky life...welp they do say there is something for everyone so...we'll both keep looking! CR and Rindy - how are you two? Got your snow yet Rindy? Our temps are coming down just a skinch...so...we are pretending it is Fall but yesterday at the soccer game, it was still 106F....ahh well....Keeping it Tribal...and hot too!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Did we all see who was in the top 10 requested songs today??? Number 8 was When the Clans Unite...and I think...number one...was....Sgt. MacKenzie....we are the only ones who love CAD!!!
anhrefn 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

Realm: north carolina

female

well, i made a separate thread for this but, i just have to say it here since this is a thread devoted to cad: i was looking for a ride to the carolina celtic jam so's to see cad in 2 weeks and i got a ride!!! i'm so excited! and, i think the woman who's going to pick me up and i will get along quite well - or so it seems from the mails we've exchanged with each other. so, (i'm not gloating) WOO HOO!!!! clap.gif (i wish there was a whisky smiley!)

special thank to cynni and rindy for all their help! cheers.gif hug.gif

--------------------
every time i see an adult on a bicycle, i have hope for humanity.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi anhrefn I'm so happy I'm so happy for you....You get lots of pictures ok? Oh enjoy yourself. Hope it all works out for you..

Slainte thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
anhrefn 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

female

ack!! um... i don't have a camera? nope, i don't... gods, i'm such a neo-luddite ('cept for this here computer...) maybe i can borrow one. i swear, i'll try hard!
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

You'll wish you had taken pictures I think if it were me I would borrow one even get disposable camera and have them developed for yourself.. I am so excited for you...

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
anhrefn 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

female

oh yeah, disposables. i forgot about them... i'm blushing. i'll buy one!!!
hug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

QUOTE (anhrefn @ 05-Oct-2005, 08:31 PM)
oh yeah, disposables. i forgot about them... i'm blushing. i'll buy one!!!
hug.gif

They do still make them don't they?? LOL.. Enjoy Clann An Drumma thumbs_up.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
cynni 
Posted: 05-Oct-2005, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington, IN

female

I am glad you got a ride. thumbs_up.gif
When you see any of the CAD fans tell them Cindy says HI, and I am thinking of all the fun they are having. jester.gif They know me as mckinzie58 on the CAD forum.
They are a really good bunch of people.
Have fun and"GET A CAMERA" PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"We all get heavier as we get older because
there's a lot more information in our heads."
So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me!
"Mama Tater"

PMEmail Poster               
anhrefn 
Posted: 06-Oct-2005, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

female

i'll get one!! i will!!! mebbe two! depends on how much money i have...
and i'll be sure to pass along your greetings smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 07-Oct-2005, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey there, anhrefn! Interesting username you got there! Welcome to our obession, CAD! I am so glad you get to see them. I think that me, Amy and Rindy ought to take a trip back east as I don't ever forsee this band coming out west! sad.gif anyway, have fun! and yes they still make disposable cameras cause I just bought one the other day! I heard they do pretty well! Share your pics with us too!

Amy! My re-enactment commander is one of the organizers for the Mesa Games. He told me a couple weeks ago that the same ole guys will be there next year as well....Alex Beaton and Alisdair Fraser...............boring! I told him about Wicked Tinkers and CAD and he said they were too loud for everybody! Can you believe that? I am shocked by hearing who is going to be at our AZ RenFest as I contacted them to get CAD there and they told me they were not interested..............the everlasting nerve!

Hey Cynni! How are you doing? I am so excited about my ghillies! Yay!

Rindy, Joe and Jacque are not here in the states? Oh my! How so very sad. I can understand Jacquie but why is Joe not here? Does anyone know? unsure.gif
anhrefn 
Posted: 08-Oct-2005, 07:04 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

female

celtic rose - do you speak welsh? or do you find 'anhrefn' interesting for some other reason?
i'll definitely post pictures. i hope i get some good ones... disposable cameras - they don't make 'em with adjustable focus or anything like that, do they?
i'm so glad i get to see 'em, too!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 08-Oct-2005, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey there anhrefn! No I don't speak Welsh, but I do know folks who do. But I was just being really nosy and wondering what your username meant is all. Was wondering how to pronounce it as I love languages too! Forgive me if I sounded intrusive. unsure.gif

About the disposable cameras. Well they focus automatically so you don't have to worry about that. Gosh! I am so jealous and yet happy for you to get to see CAD! I really do love this band. They are some of the best drummers around........but then I am major Wicked Tinkers fan too. I think Aaron Shaw, the piper, is the best in the world! smile.gif Just my not so humble opinion! biggrin.gif

anhrefn 
Posted: 08-Oct-2005, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacReed

female

nah, you didn't sound intrusive smile.gif it's pronounced (basically) ahn hrev n and it means anarchy.

and just to let folks know, the other bands that're playing at the jam are: gael warning, androssan, celtic connection and renee henry.

woo hoo!!!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]