Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Radio sound, Was the radio formate changed?
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 19-Mar-2002, 05:35 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:{ I just can not get the radio to play. I've down loaded the upgrades. What can I do now? (cry)  St Patrick's day with out Irish music a real crime.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 19-Mar-2002, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Unfortunately nothing you can do. From what I can see the station is down. I know Paul has a backup guy while he's away but unsure how often he's checking the station. Hopefully he'll check it today and get the station back up and running. I have also E-Mail Pauled in bold letters letter him know the station is down but am sure will be first thing he checks upon his return.

Don'
t quote me on this but I seem to recall he might be back tomorrow when we chatted once but I know the date he's posted on the site is the 26th so unsure could be as early as tomorrow before his return and as late as the 26th.  :(
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 30-Mar-2002, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

(cry) What happened? I use to have an other listening choice winamp just gives me real radio. That is off more than it is on.  The other choice was win something.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 30-Mar-2002, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Oh I think I know what the problem is but extremely hard to walk you through on setting up the item you want. I had same issue with this new Real Audio took over everything I had to edit some items to get Win Amp to be my default again.

You might want to try this though. DO you know how to uninstall programs? Let me know if fact mail me directly using the PM option and I can walk you through it if you don't know how but if you do try uninstalling Win Amp then reinstalling it maybe it might get set up as default again.

Also let me know what version of Real Audio you are using is it this new Real Audio 1?
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Mar-2002, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,766 Gold!

It is great to know our listeners are so observent!

Yes, there was another choice on the menu for tuning in. There was a windows option that launched our own branded radio player using real audio.

Unfortunately, the script that made this run was hosted by a third party called shoutclub.com which has discontinued this service for us.

We are researching this script and once we are able to duplicate it, we will install it on our own server and reintroduce the windows/realaudio player option. We will post a message on our main page once it reintroduced!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]