Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Free Email & Web Page, New Web Services control panel!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-May-2009, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,751 Gold!

Today we are officially announcing that we are making available to our members free email accounts and free websites.

Sign-up now through our brand new Web Services control panel.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/hosting/index.php

Finally, our Email system is out of beta testing! Email features a beautiful web-based system with 14 Celtic domain names available for your email account. In addition, the email system includes forum post previews, Celtic Radio news and a desktop agent to notify you of new emails.

Webpage services allows you to host a free webpage (up to 25 pages) on our CelticWebHosting domain. An easy to use web-based system is provided for you to create your own webpage.

For the first time in 3 years we have added a new feature to our member bar, the Web Services link can be found on the left hand side of the member bar.

For those interested in low cost hosting of your websites, we shall complete work soon on our premium Web Service which for $14.95 a year will be the perfect solution for those seeking to save money in these tough economic times.

Celtic Radio Web Hosting will be geared towards musicians and individuals running small to medium websites. The goal is to provide the tools to promote your site through high tech features for the non-technical person. More details will be posted soon!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 30-May-2009, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

Paul, quick question; is there a way to check my spam folder on the webmail application? Just curious.

Everyone who has worked on this has done an awesome job!

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-May-2009, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
225,751 Gold!

Thanks for the feedback.

Right now there is no way to check for spam as all email is being delivered to your mailbox. We might change this in the future in which a spam folder would be present.

For POP3 web email you can setup filters to prevent certain spam from reaching your mail box.

We are presently working on paid web hosting which has been grandfathered for a number of members. The paid web hosting setup and control panel will be completely automated which is a little bit of a feat given the various API's we are working with. It should be completed within a few weeks.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 01-Jun-2009, 05:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

Thanks biggrin.gif

And like I said, you are full of awesome with all the work you put into this. I love this place.
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]