> Highlander Castle, architectural RPG
Nefariel 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

female

but they were wrong, Ladaerwen, the injured was up on three legs fangs bared and was doing her best to kill all that would venture in too close, corpses littered the ground around her, if nothing else making a make-shift refuge

While whistling the Lurhath tune, the warrior she used to know emerged and took hold of her mind, overcoming Grungahn's damage if only for a few minutes. She threw the Orc under which she was hiding off of her, and instantly orcs rushed toward her, seemingly a weak and injured wolf. After killing the first one by catching his throat in her teeth, the others were more cautious, and some turned to find easier prey.

After three more fell under her wrath, her strength began to subside. As one gruesome bloke of an orc made his way toward Ladaerwen's back, stealthily slinking so that she did not notice him, Lahatha jumped into the fray and wrestled his Orc-blade out of his hand. Ladaerwen, then aware of the onslaught, turned, and leaped onto his chest, knocking off his helmet and rendering him prostrate, so Lahatha could then sink her teeth into his ugly throat. The sisters fought together, slaying five more, but Ladaerwen's strength was waning rapidly.

Highlander arrived right after Lahatha, and was already decimating the Orc's then Mirre jumped into the air and landed right beside the fallen wolf and though her instincts said differently, she then turned to Ladaerwen and said "You have fought well, now rest". With that Mirre lashed out at an Orc that had ventured too close.

Exhausted, Ladaerwen collapsed to the ground, giving in to the cat's words, barely conscious enough to see MacErca's face and hear his speech.

--------------------
Aragorn What do you fear, my lady?
Eowyn A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 01:07 PM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

Liriel and Drizzt fought slowly and methodically. The orcs were now hesitant to engage them. With a final nod from her master, Liriel stepped out from him and began her chant.

She clutched her medallion and prayed to the dark queen. The darkness swirled within her. She took her hands and spread they wide as the fire grew. At the last word the fire burst from her hands and engulfed the group of orcs around them.

As the spell depleted her, she grew weaker and as the last orc fell to his death Liriel slowly slid to the ground. Darkness overcame her and oblivion became a welcome relief from the pain.

Drizzt caught his young apprentice as her strength was sucked from her body. He knew that the dark queen was responsible for this. He only prayed to Mikkieal that she did not take over the courageous heart of his pupil.

He looked around and found that their group had survived this encounter. Let us hope that this was all there was.

Guen padded over to him and Liriel. She laid down with a sigh and began to clean herself. She was covered with orc gore and dirt. Drizzt smiled at the simple life that Guen led.

Drizzt laid Liriel down on his cloak and crossed his legs. It was time to meditate while his student recovered. He slowly closed his eyes to rest, Guen would watch over them until he was rested and could dismiss her to the Astral Plane.

He listened carefully to all the sounds around him and perceived that the danger was over for now.

--------------------
Ciarda Lili

Always live for today.

Growing old is mandatory -- Growing up is optional.
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

Mirre looked down at the shafts with a puzzled face. "These are soulstealers..." The black shafts seemed to radiate darkness and the cat got down on all four paws and looked at the arrows more closely. They were marked in a bloodred script that seemed to burn.
"We will need a shaman or mage. They will not let me take them out, they have to be neutralised first. And quickly. He must not fall into sleep." She carefully padded his face. No reaction. She slapped his face. No reaction.
"Help me wake him!" she hissed to the other two as she bared her claws to try and make the pain wake him up...

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

Lahatha watched as this catwoman pawed at MacErca's face. Lahatha padded slowly up next to MacErca's ear and nuzzled it... then began whispering words from a language she knew he would recognize. Attempting to call him from his stupor, she slowly placed one paw over his chest and continued to whisper. She had to focus but her concentration was being disturbed by this thing beside her. A vision returned of this feline weilding a scimitar in defense of her sister and Lahathas spirit was eased to continue her repetition in Mac's ear. She knew it would be necessary for Josie to come soon. And where the hell was the Dragon Master! Focus, she thought to herself. Feeling no shift in Mac's deep breathing, Lahatha looked over at Mirre and stopped chanting.
"Use your claws."
Mirre glanced back at Lahatha with a look of disgust. It was clear she was not one bit pleased. Lahatha looked back kindly but firmly.
"It must be done... do it."
Lahatha lay down beside Mac and eased her chin onto his chest and closed her eyes. All she could think of was how very important it was for him to wake. Other than her stealth and strength she had very few powers. Diverting attention and confusing an enemy was of no use to her now.
She could feel the beating of Mac's heart reverberating in her throat and her breathing matched his. She focused on his heart and concentrated on the feeling there. She thought these things as Mirre began...

Let it be peace
Mirre carved

Let it light
again Mirre carved

Let it be love

Mirre knew the depth of this action as well as Lahatha. It was common among forrest runners. Lahatha was bottling within a swelling of pain she knew she must endure. Her thoughts were repetitious...he must have strength. MacErca hear these thoughts.... you must be strong... at that Lahatha closed her eyes and continued to breath deeper. Though concious she was completely focused on this man below her.
PMEmail Poster               
MacErca 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Houston, Texas

male

As Mac lay on the ground he kept fighting to come back, but it seemed that something was pulling him away from his body, then he saw the green fields of home and his wife and son running to meet him they ran up to each other and embraced and kissed and started to walk away, just then it seemed as if something or someone was trying to tear the very fabric of time itself started to pull at him from another direction he turned toward this new force and started to move toward it then he was pulled back toward his wife, the pull was strong here and he felt like just giving in and to rest, yes that?s it rest and be at peace, but something seemed wrong. It was then that he started remembering his wife and son of long ago and the events that led up to his being here, and how she had told him to go and fulfill his destiny, he turned expecting to see the fiery red hair and the beautiful blue eyes of his darling, turning instead he saw death and black holes where her eyes should have been then he realized that this was not real turning to run it was like he was stuck knee deep in mud and try as he might he could not run, still he kept struggling till at last he started to move ,still death clung to him trying to drag him down, but a warrior I have been and this I will fight too, a voice calling to him and a flash of light, that voice, I know that voice but from where, it was then that he had a vision of a wolf, then a woman then embracing, another flash of light , and slowly he started to rise toward the voice calling out to him, then the face, he struggled to focus on the face, finally recognizing who it was, it was Lahatha calling out to him bringing him back to reality, and then he was back in his body with a snap, eyelids fluttering trying to open, and seeing her, trying to smile, and then the pain again, he was conscious but barely.

Looking around everything was in a haze, he saw all of his friends standing around looking down at him and Lahatha lying on his chest and Mirre over him looking down into his face, trying to get up he realized that he could barely move, and it felt like his head was going to explode, coughing, he spit up a trickle of blood then he collapsed again but still awake, then chuckling in a weak voice he said ?You folks look as if you are looking at the dead, well I am not, so get these darn arrows out of me before I really get mad? then reaching up he grabbed Mirre and gave her a hug, and turning to Lahatha he pulled her head to his and nuzzled her behind the ear, then speaking to both of them said he " Thank you" and gave them both a small kiss.

Then it was time to rest.

--------------------
"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu"
Remember the men from whom you are descended.

I am Wolf.
It is my cry you hear in the night,
My eyes that gaze at you from the shadows.
It is my heart that beats in your Soul,
My strength that makes you whole.
I am Wolf. I am in you.
You are in Me. We Are Wolf.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
oldraven 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Labban))

The sight of Mac falling stirred Labban, and cleared his mind instantly. Now he felt as the pains in his broken body started to grab his attention, but he withstood them and limped over to his fallen friend. Oh, damn, Mac. What's happened to ye? He muttered under his breath.

He laid there, as The cat carved away at the wound, and The wolf entranced him. A strange sight indeed, but then, MacErca always was a strange lad. A smith who spoke like a Lord, and with all the bravado of a King. But now he was lying, fell by a vile Orc.

At last, something Lahatha said caught his focus, ...and where the hell is the Dragon Master?.... Labban looked around, and she was nowhere to be found.

He thought the worst, and started running about the carnage for a sight of her breastplate or cloak. Nothing. But he did find something, footprints of a woman. And they were headed in the very direction he came from. Back down the path.

He looked back at the crowd, and saw Mac struggle to get up. His heart lifted at the sight. ....looking at the dead, well I am not, so get these darn arrows out of me before I really get mad. Labban laughed, but just for a moment.

Mac, stop messin' about. I'm going to go find our missing lassies. Don't leave without me. MacErca chuckled as he watched Labban stick out his tongue and run down the path.

He only ran for about five minutes when he came upon Angel Whitefang Rider, chosen by the Draconian Council for gods know what. Where did you get off to? You missed one heck of a hack n' slash. ((OOC wink.gif )) But when he looked, he saw blood on her armour. Or maybe you didn't.

Oh, I did. When I saw you run into the clearing, WITHOUT Celeste, it all started to come together. I was told we had a traitor in our midst.

How could you SAY that? She was one of our company. Our friend. She fed you, for Groks sake. She would never turn on us, let alone hurt one of us. He was furious.

She simply pulled her cloak back, and showed him the wound that had shed the blood. Oh realy? I haven't been wounded by an orc for decades. That still holds true. She pulled her cloak back forward and walked straight past him, back up the path to the battle ground.

Labban just stood there with his head down. He didn't feel betrayed. She held him back, and then asked him to stay when the battle started. She tried to save me. He simply felt as though his love was ripped out with his heart, and nothing felt right in his world.

He slowly turned around and started back toward the group. But he stopped, turned and headed back home. After a few steps he stopped once more, turned slowly again, and drug his feet back toward the cave.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 13-Feb-2004, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

She was slightly taken by surprise as he pulled her into an embrace but she fought the instincts of recoiling and looked down at him gravely.
"We can not pull those arrows without a shaman or mage. You must not fall asleep again. These are soulstealers."
She looked at the others. "Is there a mage or shaman around? If not I will run to find one of my kind. Soulstealers are rare but not uncommon. Many want to ensnare the mighty of the catwarriors for their purposes."
She didn't say that she didn't know if any of her kind would come to help. The fear and resentment were maybe too much.
PMEmail Poster               
Highlander 
Posted: 14-Feb-2004, 03:57 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacHazel

Realm: New York, USA

male

This battle was over. Highlander surveyed the scene on death and carnage with remembrance in his eyes, 383 dead ORCS or should he still think of them as dead KIN. Fallen warriors from the olde hills of home from the Highlands. Men he had once fought beside with lead unto their death by evil sorcery and the Highlanders true mission was revealed, he must avenge his people, yes even those that lay here today must be avenged, for until this is done he the first King of Scotland, Alpin the 1st can never rest. 5000 years he has wondered this earth, never at home until he arrived in the land of Scotia, and finally long ago became it King, and to become that King making a deal with the "devil" to protect Scotland forever, and this is how this evil being kept it's word, by changing the brave warriors of the Scots, both men and women into these hideous creatures we have fought and killed here today. For a moment tears weld up in the Highlanders eyes, but only for a moment, for then he spied Mac lying wounded upon the ground, and looking at the other he saw there where others of the Clan of many colors also wounded, he went to see if he could help....

--------------------
Highlander, 2004

"Fortune favors the Daring"
Neither draw me without cause, nor return me without honour
Clan MacKinnon
PMEmail Poster               
Ciarda Lili 
Posted: 15-Feb-2004, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Child of the Dark Lily
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: NorthEastern Pennsylvania, US

female

Liriel stood by with her Master and watched as the cat warrior spoke of getting a mage or shaman. Drizzt gently nugged Liriel toward Mac. She look at him with fear shaking her head. Drizzt strongly forced Liriel toward Mac again. She sighed and walked forward.

"I can help, I am a priestess." She knelt down next to Mac and started to pray. She held her medallion and chanted softly. The arrows started to slowly move out of Mac's body. The wounds were still there but the arrows were removing themselves.

As the finally arrow expelled itself, Liriel fell over exhausted. Two massive spells in one day was not a good thing for the mind, spirit and body. She slowly stood up and walked over to Drizzt and leaned heavily on him.

Just a little rest and I will be strong again she thought. Liriel walked a few paces away under two large oak trees. She laid down and curled into a ball. Her eyes heavy with fatigue and slowly closed. She would sleep about half the day and would be ready for another adventure.

Drizzt check to see if there was anything he could do. But in the end only the Master Healer could help. He walked over to his apprentice and sat down to watch over her.
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 01:52 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

walking back towards the cave Rider sees the Master healer hard at work on Mac who seems to have been injured badly. Hiding her wound under her cape she walks towards the others, not a bit bothered by the carnage that surrounds them all.
Leaning against a tree but close enough to hear what is being said I close my eyes and replay the scene of what happened between Celeste and I..

seeing Labban dash back towards the cave without Celeste I run to where he left her. She is leaning over a pool of water talking to a Dragon.
"Yes, Master the Orcs have begun their attack."
"Good, things are going according to plan, li'l one now have you killed the young man yet?"
"No Master, I have not been able to do that yet." Celeste hangs her head slightly
"YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM, KILL HIM before THE SUN SETS OR I WILL KILL YOU !!"

Stepping out frombehind the brush a twig snaps under my foot alerting them to my presence.

"Some one comes! " with that celeste jumps up from the pool as the dragons image fades. Spinning around she sees me standing but a few feet from her. Her eyes glow red with anger.

"How much did you hear Dragon Master?" she sneers
"Enough to know you are the traitor in our midst and enough to know WHO your Master is!"
Shock on Celestes face gave way again to her anger, grabbing her boot dagger Celeste lunges towards me. Blocking her hand with my staff I spin away from her.
"You DO NOT want to do this Celeste!"
"I will Kill you Dragon Master."
she seethed
"No Lass, you won't no one has been able to do it yet and you will not succeed in Killing Labban either." standing in one spot I did not notice the vines starting to grow around my feet, as celeste lunged again I tried to move to the right and feel on my back. Celeste landed on my chest, pinning my arms to the ground. Laughing evilly she waves the dagger in front of my face.

"Poisioned tipped Dagger, you will fall to this Dragon Master!" Plunging it deep into my shoulder she laughs and twists it.
"You will not have Labban nor my master!" hearing some one approach Celeste jerks out the dagger, splitting more of the skin, leaps off and runs quickly off into the woods the same direction from which we came. Laying on the ground for a few seconds I gather my breath and grumble
" Damn that hurt, the little wench! I'll have her Head for this!"
Standing and looking towards the way she ran Labban steps up to my side and sees the blood.
"Where did you get off to? You missed one heck of a hack n' slash. Or maybe you didn't"
"Oh, I did. When I saw you run into the clearing, WITHOUT Celeste, it all started to come together. I was told we had a traitor in our midst." Looking at him

"How could you SAY that? She was one of our company. Our friend. She fed you, for Groks sake. She would never turn on us, let alone hurt one of us. He was furious."
Raising an eyebrow at him I simply pulled my cloak back, and showed him the wound that had shed the blood.
"Oh really? I haven't been wounded by an orc for decades."
That still holds true. I pulled my cloak back forward and walked straight past him, back up the path to the battle ground.

Bringing myself back to the present I see the commotion still going on.
How the hell could he think that? Goddess, If only he had seen her, she had been possessed! What does it matter he would never believe me anyway. slipping down to sit against the tree the blackness begins to take over. I hear the voices of my greatest Friends and Alies calling my name.
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
3Ravens 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 02:53 AM
Quote Post

Herbmistress of Erin
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: south coastal Virginia

female

Highlander looked over the field. Labban had gone after Rider and Cel, Druzzit was watching over his apprentice, Aaidewin was totally unharmed and looking very selfsatisfied, the wolf sisters and the catwoman were in uneasy alliance near Mac......Where was Josie?
"Has anyone seen the Master Healer?" He began to quickly walk among the piles of dead Orcs. "Josie! Where be ye, lass?"
He thought he heard something..."Hush, all o'ye!" Silence fell. "Josie!" Concern was on the faces of his companions. He caught a muffled thread of sound, and followed it to a small pile of dead Orcs.
Orc bodies began to fly in all directions. At the bottom of the pile was a particularly large and ugly brute. Highlander heaved him away to reveal Josie beneath, disheveled and somewhat squashed. She rose and began brushing herself off as Highlander heaved a sigh of relief.
"Pheeeweg! What a stench! That one never had a bath in his life! Thank you Highlander. It's been many a year since I was last called a lass! The liquified brain spell is very effective, but one should be careful that the victim does not fall on you. After I was trapped by the first one, all I could do was wait for others to come within range so I could blast them. How many did I account for?"
Highlander counted apparently unharmed but very dead Orcs. "Eleven, little one."
"It's also been a long time since this short round woman was called little one! Is everyone else all right?"
Highlander took her to where Mac lay on the ground. The two black arrows lay near him.
"Ugh, Soulstealers! Evil things! Nobody touch them. I'll deal wth them later. I don't suppose any of the horses are anywhere near, are they? Well, I'll make do with what's in my belt pouch for now."
A small jar of ointment appeared, along with a packet of dried leaves. Some of the leaves were crumbled and mixed with the ointment. "Mac? I need to force some of this into the wounds. It won't be pleasant, I'm afraid."
"Do what you must. I've seen the corruption caused by Orc arrows." Mac's grip on Lahatha's silver fur tightened as Josie did her work as gently as possible. Only when she was finished and the wounds were dressed with clean linen did he allow himself to relax into unconsciousness.
"Now to deal with the Soulstealers." Josie held out cupped hands and closed her eyes. A ball of pale blue fire grew in her hands. She held it over the arrows and opened her hands. The ball of fire floated slowly down. When it touched the arrows, it quietly disappeared, taking the arrows with it.
"Most of the flash and sizzle in magic isn't necessary." she said wryly to Highlander, noticing his bemused expression. "It's just there to impress the public. Now, who else needs treating?"
After offering help to Drizzit (which was declined with thanks). putting some of the leaf ointment on Ladaerwen(and convincing her not to lick it off), and checking the others, Josie relaxed, but only for a moment. Rider came striding into the clearing, blood on her clothing. "Rider! What happened to you?"

--------------------
If age is a learning experience, I should be a genius by now...
PMEmail Poster               
Angel Whitefang (Rider) 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacRowan

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

"Rider! What happened to you?"
smiling weakly, I look over at my friend.
"Celeste gave me a going away present, Poisioned Tipped Dagger in the shoulder joint."
"Do you know what kind of poison?"
"No, she did not have the forethought to tell me exactly how she would be killing me, Josie, I will be fine, I need to res......."

falling down into the blackness Rider looses all consciousness as her internal healing process begins.
the blackness begins to fade as other colors start to emerge, the shaman healing wheel lays before me as if a doorway, violet light surrounds it. As I approach it 2 dragons appear and guide methrough the circle, chanting , humming and healing.
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
oldraven 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

((Labban))

When Labban entered the field, no one seemed to notice his arrival. They were all much too busy with seeing to the wounded and trying to get the mess off of them. He looked over at Ladaerwen, who was licking her paws clean. he shuddered. Thank heavens I don't have to to that.

Mac was still leaning against his tree, the drow standing over him while Lahatha kept watch with them.

Mirre was cutting notches into her sticks. Whatever that was about. He had just assumed they were just to keep her claws sharp.

Aaediwen was pacing, back and forth, reciting something to himself. He wiggled his hand in front of his face as he mumbled. He always did that when he was deep in thought, as if he couldn't think without going through the motions of scribing each word. Quirky fellow, that Aaed.

Highlander was walking about, counting and recounting the bodies. The man lived for battle, and he looked now as though he reveled in it. A scary thought, but he was good at it and was on the right side. More importantly, he was on Labban's side.

Then he saw that Rider had fallen down, and Josie was sitting with her head in her lap, chanting and administering herbs to her shoulder. Labban ran over to her side, his body had completely healed itself by now, and fell to his knees. What's happened to her, Josie? It was just a knife wound, she shouldn't be like this.

It was then that he saw Josie was in no mood to speak to him. But she did give him one bit of news. Yer wench used a poisoned blade. Now leave me to my work and my master. He swallowed hard, and stood. As he turned about, he now saw all eyes on him. And no kindness could be found in them.

What? Ye blame me for this? I didn't know. I couldn't have known. Ye blame me? No one answered, but most bowed their heads or looked away. Highlanders eyes remained locked on him. He couldn't breathe.

Labban darted up the path, towards the cave. If I did all this on my own, then let me fix it on my own. He said as he ran. The only reply came from Aaediwen.

Labban, wait.... But he was already on his way, and that wasn't enough to stop him.
PMEmail Poster               
myriad 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

female

As MacErca and Ladaerwen lay healing, Lahatha stayed dutifully by their side, watching every movement throughout the camp. When Dragon Master fell to the ground Lahatha's fury returned and her hair stood on end. Without realizing it she let a short snarl and showed her fangs. She looked at Laban, who was looking around at everyone in astonishment and as he turned to tromp off in the direction of the cave, Lahatha realized he mistook her furious appearance as being directed at him. It was nearing the fall of darkness of the full moon and Lahatha peered at Ladaerwen.
"Have you mended sister?"
Lahatha wanted at least a small peice of that trecherous beauties neck. She desired a bit of blood still as well. She would not touch the nasty liquid that oozed from the orc's veins. By utilizing the gift of stealth Lahatha and Ladaerwen possesed it should pose no difficulty to take drops of blood from a humans neck, even while they were living, let alone in thier death. They would be taking human form as was required by the full moon and for the killing a human being. Lahatha bristled with a bit of pleasure and had to restrain the growl of excitement that lodged itself in her throat.
MacErca noticing the change in Lahathas appearance and looked at her.
"It is quite alright MacErca. It seems you will be feeling well again in no time." Lahatha said this with concern and distraction and was looking in the direction of the cave. She looked at Mac and before she could say a word Mac said to her, "Lahatha, do what you must." Again Lahatha looked at Ladaerwen and Ladaerwens eyes flashed a golden green as a bit of the fading light reached them and then returned to black.
The pleasure of the hunt increased as she realized more of the sister she had lost was returning.
PMEmail Poster               
Nefariel 
Posted: 17-Feb-2004, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacAsh

female

The two sisters silently agreed they would help Labban and murder the treacherous human!
~Lahatha, I feel like I have not contributed much to this battle, and I want to somehow prove allegiance to this group and their mission, after what they have done for me. We will kill Celeste for Highland Castle!~
The sisters smiled, as a glint of playfulness winked in Lahatha's eyes, and one of duty glimmered in Ladaerwen's.
With a short explanation, "We'll be back!" the sisters ran after Labban, Ladaerwen slightly limping.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]