Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Ivy

Birthday: 20-Oct-1970
Total Posts: 18
Realm: Upstate NY

So many interests, so little time. Here are just a few (in no particular order):

acting, alton brown, cats, celtic music, comedy, comic books, cooking, craft work, crocheting, d&d, dancing, dragons, elves, faery, fantasy, fencing, gardening, harry potter, herbs, history, horror, languages, movies, muppets, mythology, neil gaiman, norse mythology, reading, renaissance faires, role playing games, sca, sci-fi, scotland, scottish and irish accents, sewing, standup comics, tattoos, television, theater, tolkein, travel, uk, walking, wicca.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

TGIF!
Posted by Shadodansr on May 27th, 2005 7:11 AM
My last friday at my full time job before the summer. Wow. ::taking a deep breath:: I can't believe it's here already. I have to plan things out pretty carefully for the summer. The hubby is finishing his diss and I've got some gigs and some temp work, but not a lot yet. And if there's anyway possible, I'm going to record my next CD in the next month or so. Meanwhile I need to practice, a lot. The weather is absolutely beautiful right now, so I'm hoping to practice outside (as I said in my earlier entry) so I can get used to playing outdoors again.

Oh well, time to get back to the daily grind and finish things up here for the summer.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Posted by Shadodansr on May 20th, 2005 11:49 AM
Well, I've an LJ for my private-life stuff, and a music journal as well, but I thought it might be nice to do some posting here as well. (IF anyone reads this, the LJ is www.livejournal.com/users/neidfyre)

It's a lovely day today. The sun isn't too bright, and it's not too windy, and the sky is a brilliant shade of blue. I'm not anticipating summer (heat is not my thing), but the spring is lovely. I can't wait to get some more herbs planted.

I'm also looking forward to my summer break (my job is only 10 months a year) so I can start practicing my fiddle outside in my yard. There's something wonderful about playing outdoors...

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

~~Goddess of Perk~~
NeidFyre
[email protected]

We are the Music Makers, and We are the Dreamers of Dreams
~Willy Wonka

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!