Posted: 28-Sep-2005, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

November 19 is the annual Dunedin Celtic Festival in Dunedin, Florida. Let us know if you plan to go. http://www.dunedinhighlandgames.com/celtfest.html

We haven't figured out if we will stay at the Hampton in Clearwater. I suspect so. Nothing like the heated pool and hot tub and being surrounded by palm trees. It's also only about 5 miles from Dunedin and is reasonable priced. It's also about a 20-25 minute drive to either airport, Clearwater-St.Pete (PIE) or Tampa (TMP).
PMEmail Poster               
Emmet 
Posted: 11-Oct-2005, 05:04 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

Realm: Clearwater, FL

male

I'll be there; my ticket order is in the morning mail.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Avonlea22 
Posted: 11-Oct-2005, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Elizabethtown, PA

male

Sorry I can't make it this year. sad.gif Man, has it been a year already?

--------------------
le gach dea-mhéin
~Brian
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Nova Scotian 
  Posted: 11-Oct-2005, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

Went last year and will be there this year. Bringing some friends this year.

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Emmet 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

Realm: Clearwater, FL

male

If you're in town Thursday or Friday, Jackdaw and Seven Nations will be playing at The Dunedin Brewery Thursday and Friday nights, respectively. A very cool venue to see these bands (with excellent beer too, by the way!).
There's also going to be a whisky tasting at the Scottish American Society Thursday night; black tie, $40 for 4 very high-priced Scotches. Proceeds to benefit local Irish & Highland dancers, Highland athletes, etc. if interested, email me.
Also, a friend of mine just opened The Celtic Shop of Dunedin last Friday, with a wide range of gifts and apparel and, now that 'The Scottish Corner' has closed, the only local source for Cameron's meat pies, bridies, pasties, and haggis. She's just behind Cafe Alfresco on the Pinellas Trail off of Main Street. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by (St Andrew's Dinner, Christmas, Yule, and Burn's Night are all just around the corner).

See you at the Celtic Festival; I'll be the one in a kilt, lurking around one of the beer tents...
beer_mug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Emmet @ 08-Nov-2005, 08:56 AM)
See you at the Celtic Festival; I'll be the one in a kilt, lurking around one of the beer tents...
beer_mug.gif

biggrin.gif
That narrows it down to about 50 or 60 guys, probably. . .
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 09-Nov-2005, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Emmet @ 08-Nov-2005, 08:56 AM)
If you're in town Thursday or Friday, Jackdaw and Seven Nations will be playing at The Dunedin Brewery Thursday and Friday nights, respectively. A very cool venue to see these bands (with excellent beer too, by the way!).
There's also going to be a whisky tasting at the Scottish American Society Thursday night; black tie, $40 for 4 very high-priced Scotches. Proceeds to benefit local Irish & Highland dancers, Highland athletes, etc. if interested, email me.
Also, a friend of mine just opened The Celtic Shop of Dunedin last Friday, with a wide range of gifts and apparel and, now that 'The Scottish Corner' has closed, the only local source for Cameron's meat pies, bridies, pasties, and haggis. She's just behind Cafe Alfresco on the Pinellas Trail off of Main Street. If you're in the neighborhood, stop by (St Andrew's Dinner, Christmas, Yule, and Burn's Night are all just around the corner).

beer_mug.gif

I plan on being there!
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]