Posted: 05-Jan-2007, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Glenda, our hearts go out to you. We will be sure and keep your dad and the rest of your family in prayer. Thank you for updating us. May our sweet Lord grant you days of comfort and peace. Take care.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Antonio 
Posted: 07-Jan-2007, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

aklassie, May the Good Lord bless you and your family. Today I found your post for Prayer for your Mother, I was reading the posts, from all the wonderful people here. And was going to post here then I came to your last post, I am so very sorry for your lose. It has to be about the worst! thing that we have to go thru losing a parent. I pray the Lord will bless you and your family, and bring you peace in knowing that your mother is with the Lord in heaven. I will remember you and yours in my prayers. God Bless!!

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 15-Feb-2007, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers and support. It's been hard this past month. I miss her everyday. But I know with out a shadow of a dought that I'll see her again someday. She was a wonderful woman. She's the one who told me about Jesus when I was small. I got the chance the last time I was her, to thank her for that. I want to share with you what the preacher read at her grave site:

A Hopi Prayer
by Mary E. Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die.

Isn't that beautiful?
Now everytime it rains I think of Mom.

If you were wondering which one it the picture is me, I'm the one standing between my brothers.
Once again, thank you for your prays. I love all of you. I've always thought of you as part of my family. God Bless ! ! ! ! !

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 16-Feb-2007, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

Glenda. With alls these prayers pleading your case, God already has blessed you. I hope your family will have comfort in knowing Jesus died 2000 years ago so we don't have to greave anymore. Your Mom got the ultimate healing going to be with the Lord. God bless you!

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
John Clements 
Posted: 16-Feb-2007, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

So sorry to hear about your Mom, may her spirit live on through you and yours.
John

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 19-Feb-2007, 03:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Thanks Nova Scotian, I am blessed. God is so good. I know that Jesus died so we might live, in Him. That is my comfort, knowing where Mom is and knowing that I KNOW I'll see her again. I do miss her and each day it gets better. I rejoice in knowing that she is with Jesus! John, thanks you also.
Went to see my dad this past weekend. He's not doing so good, he's on O2, and will be for the rest of his life. He has what they call Farmers Lung. It's making him week and he's by himself, he so afraid he'll fall and have no one there so he's asked me to come home and take care of him. It couldn't have happened at a better time. I'm in a dead end job. It feels right and I think this is something my mom would want me to do. It means I'll reconnect with old friends and I get to go back to church I grew up in. God is wonderful!!! I truly believe that if we will waite on Him, no matter how long it may take, He always takes care of His children!!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]