azstickartist 
Posted: 16-Oct-2005, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: SE Arizona

male

Hello, Name is Russ and I live in SE Arizona, Artist, Writer. Love anything outdoors, hiking, fishing, camping. Married with four great kids, two of which still live at home. I retire in three more years, at that point I am going to Hike the Pacific Crest Trail From Canada to Mexico, and return via the Arizona Trail from Mexico to Salt Lake city, then jump to Oregon Trail and finish in Portland Oregon. The whole trip should take about two years. My wife debbie will hike along with me. our sketch Books in hand.
Be Well and do good work!
Russ
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Madadh 
Posted: 16-Oct-2005, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fort Worth Texas

male

Welcome Russ,

Hope you take a camera and a laptop so we can see your pictures and you can listen to some of the greatest music found on the net. Oh yea, welcome to the house that Mac built. You will find the folks here friendly and the conversation warm. You might even get some ideas of places to stay on your walk.

--------------------
-----------------------
Céad Mile Fáilte

May God hold you in the hallows of his hands

American First, Irish Always

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 18-Oct-2005, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Well...azstickartist aka Russ - warmest welcomes to you...I am up in the Valley...Tempe!! Where are you? My sister lived in Safford for 7 years and has just moved! Fun that you found us here at CelticRadio...the music is wonderful but the folks here are the best! You'll find something for everyone, so...sit down and get comfortable! Rest up before you leave on your big trip!! PS...I too have 4 children. My oldest is a senior this year...so I am just starting the college thing...wow, it is an experience! Welcome again to CelticRadio!!

--------------------
Rindy 
Posted: 18-Oct-2005, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to you azstickartist!

Another talented person from AZ.. thumbs_up.gif

I am so glad that you found us..we are almost neighbors..I hope that you enjoy the music as well as the forum.. I am looking forward to learning more about you..

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 18-Oct-2005, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Well, hello there azstickartist! And welocme to CelticRadio! You have found one of the best places to be found anywhere on the internet, in my humble opinion! The music here is wonderful, and the people are super friendly!

So kick off your shoes, grab a cold (or hot) mug of your favorite beverage, turn up the music and help us to get to know you better!

Welcome to the family, my friend! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
azstickartist 
Posted: 18-Oct-2005, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacElder

Realm: SE Arizona

male

Thank you all
Thank you for the kind greetings, doing kind of a blanket reply here. We live in San Manuel, its not quite in the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from our porch. I have enjoyed the music for many years, as part of my childhood, the first one that is I was lucky enough to have spent several years in the British Isles. As a history nut, I couldn?t have found a better source of inspiration. Occasionally someone is kind enough to send photos of some of the places I visited while living there. We made our home in a village called Braintree, in Essex. We would take weekend runs to various castles, and my poor parents always spent half their time searching for me. I got lost in time and space exploring the various places, trying to blend my current reality with my passion for the past until then I had only read about. Enough of boring me, someone elses turn now.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]