Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,258 Gold!

I wanted to wish everyone and their families a belated Happy New Year!

With the holiday events of the past week and then the tragic events that unfolded in East Africa and South Asia, I have just not been spending alot of time on CelticRadio.net, so we are behind with our contests, emails, newsletter and basic housekeeping on the site.

Speaking of the terrible Tsunamis that we have all been reading and viewing on T.V., I'd like to point out an easy way to donate to this worthy cause of providing AID and help for the survivors. Amazon.com is providing a way for us to donate $$$ to the American Red Cross for disaster relief. 100% of donations will go directly to the American Red Cross. Here is the link:

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay...4497485-0630414

I understand that as of right now the best way we can help is with our financial help. My family has started our own 'MacArthur' Tsunami Disaster Relief fund in our kitchen and all of the MacArthur children are busy scouring for pennies and quarters to contribute. It's the least we can do - especially looking around at how much we have and then seeing entire towns and peoples wiped off the face of the earth.

At this time I'd like to thank everyone for their kind support of this site and broadcast through all of 2004. Although a little somber with the weeks events, we look forward to a successful 2005 for CelticRadio.net

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 02-Jan-2005, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Happy New Year to you too, Mac! 2005 did get off to a sad start, but the bright side is that it can only get better! I look forward to spending another year with all of my friends here! It hope it will be our best one ever!

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
dragonboy3611 
Posted: 04-Jan-2005, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

A Friend to who needs one.
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: USA, New York

male

Happy Belated New Year Mac! Thank you for that link, I will show it to my family! I feel so horrible about what happened. Crossing fingers to win a CD in 2005, and to reach 1000 posts, and to get to know everyone a whole lot better! smile.gif

--------------------
"Men at some time are masters of their fate"
Jul Caesar, Act i, Sc.2

"When sorrow comes, they come not single spies, but in battalions"
Hamlet, Act iv, Sc.5

"All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity"
Hamlet, Act i, Sc.2
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]