piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 05:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

Go to a local farmer and purchase one dry bail of straw. On the way home pick up one gallon of gasoline. Place the bail of straw in the middle of the livingroom and soak well with the gallon of gas. Stand well back and toss a lit match at the bail of straw. When the fire goes out the mouse will be gone!

I think I broke my arm, it looks like a piece of bone is sticking out through the skin. What should I do?

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Perryville, Arkansas

male

Thats a serious medical situation, fortunately I have a book on mechanics here to help. Hey people, cars its all the same...take a rag and push the rod (or bone I guess) back into the shaft (under the skin) then wrap securely with Electrical tape and go to the mechanic for a more permanent solution....caution do not drive more than 10 miles with this problem.

I accidentally poked my English Neighbor with my sword, what should I do now?

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Sir. Raibeart Paris, OGU
PMEmail Poster               
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

I've had a similar experience so I know just what to do. Make sure you thoroughly clean the sword. Vinegar does a good job of removing blood stains but be sure to rinse off the blade after cleaning as vinegar will etch the metal an tarnish the finish.

I recently gave my nieghbor advice on how to rid his house of a mouse and now he blames me for burning down his house! What should I do?

Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 14-Dec-2007, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

The answer for that is in the CIA Manual, "Admit Nothing, Deny Everything, Demand Proof.. .then ask Congress for another $27,000,000,000 in money fir Paperclips.

I need advice on how to train a guard dog?
PMEmail Poster               
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 15-Dec-2007, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Make sure you let the dog meet lots of people. Keep him well fed with table scraps and a good prime rib once a week. Let him sleep in your bed, teach him to fetch and always tell him what ag ood dog he is.

My car has developed a loud squeeking noise when I apply the brakes. How do I make this annoying noise stop!
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 15-Dec-2007, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Easy in the CHILL OUT manual it says that if that happens you just put in ear plugs and cut holes in the floorboard. Put your feet down when you need to stop. The ear plugs then keep you from hearing your own screams.

I need to know what to do about the pesky salesmen that knock on my door wanting to sell me books about how to get to heaven.
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 18-Dec-2007, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Druid_of_Ark @ 15-Dec-2007, 11:42 PM)
I need to know what to do about the pesky salesmen that knock on my door wanting to sell me books about how to get to heaven.

I love it when that happens, because it gives me a chance to go into character, and practices my adlibbing skills. For example: Once I acted as though I was hard of hearing, and there for kept asking them to repeat themselves, in an ever increasingly loud voice, which eventually lead to us screaming at each other on the front porch, which then led to my neighbors coming out, to see what all the ruckus was about. (You know I haven’t seen that salesmen since.) Another good one is to play the role of devils advocate. That usually throws them. (The sky's the limit folks. All you have to do is use a little imagination.)

Ok! Here’s my problem. How does one confront a moron, without becoming one? (My guess is you can’t, what do you think?)

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 18-Dec-2007, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Thats easy when you spot a Moron walk up uietly and tell him that you are with the Government Identity Theft Unit and that he/she is reuired to wear a sign, hand him/her a sign that says Moron in English and Spanish (remember you are Government).

Here is my problem my tire is acting funny it is flat on the bottom but round on the top, is that normal?
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 18-Dec-2007, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Druid_of_Ark @ 18-Dec-2007, 12:11 PM)
Here is my problem my tire is acting funny it is flat on the bottom but round on the top, is that normal?

That ones easy too. All you have to do is take the tier off and put it back on upside down.

Speaking of tiers, I’m beginning to develop one that looks a little like the donuts I’ve eating lately, and I don’t know what to do about it, because I love them so.
PMEmail Poster               
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 18-Dec-2007, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Simple solution to donut tires is to dip them in your favorite hot beverage (I like Tim Hortons Coffee) and enjoy!

My toilet runs over when flushed, how do I fix it?
pflanary 
Posted: 21-Jan-2008, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Southwest VA (Lee Co.

female

That's easy--just turn the water off.

I never seem to have time to spend with you wonderful folks here except when I am home and only have dial up internet where everything is just tooooo s l o w and I get too frustrated to continue, or occasionally during lunch at my first job. How can I come up with more time to hang out here?

--------------------
God then made man. The Italians for their beauty. The French for their cuisine. The Welsh for their voices. The Germans for their cars. And on and on until He looked at what He had created and said, "This is all very well, but no-one is having fun. I'll have to make an Irishman."
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 21-Jan-2008, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Hey tell your boss you need a raise and more time off because you are an adviser for Celtic Radio. Net.

How can I keep the neighbors cats out of my trashcans?
PMEmail Poster               
pflanary 
Posted: 13-Feb-2008, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

padlocks!

My boss did give me more time off but LESS pay, so now
I need money--what should I do?
PMEmail Poster               
pretentiouswombat 
Posted: 13-Feb-2008, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Georgia

female

Add a coin slot to your mailbox so your mailman can only deliver mail when dropping in a quarter, too. Of course, if he doesn't want to drop in the coinage, you won't get the bills that you don't have the money to pay anyway! laugh.gif

The townhouse next to me is up for rent and my neighbor on the other side and I don't want weirdos moving in. How can we be sure the rental company won't let in people we don't "approve" of?

--------------------
Check out my new blog at www.dilettantesdilemma.blogspot.com
Patti, The Celtic Pretentious Wombat

Feel the Teal! The year is 1599, and a new musical sensation is sweeping the youth of England! Dude! Life is Good! Visit The Lost Boys Online
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
pflanary 
Posted: 22-Feb-2008, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

When the townhouse is being shown, go over to interduce yourself. While there ask lots of questions about the prospective tenants. If you don't think you will like them as neighbors, start badmouthing the townhouse, the neighborhood and the neighbors. Be sure to act like you are insane, or a serial killer or any other kind of undesirable neighbor.

I need to sell more hearing aids so I can keep this job until I find another, any suggestions?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]