Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,518 Gold!

Coming soon to all members of Celtic Radio will be free web page hosting!

We have a fantastic and easy to use web-based system that will have your webpage up and running on one of our 11 domains in a jiffy. The best part is the web hosting will be built right into your Celtic Radio member account! In addition, we plan on making some email enhancements to standard member accounts for a total and free solution to run your own personal website.

For those requiring a bit more space and bandwidth to run their sites, we will be introducing a brand new $14.95 a year plan for webhosting. This plan will be perfect for musicians and those that need to save a little money on webhosting. Alot of plans out there cost from $60 - $600 per year, so this will really save an individual or musician alot of money, especially during these hard economic times.

We expect all of these services to be fully functional and available by the end of the month. Check out our web hosting site for a mini-preview:

http://www.celticwebhosting.com

More details will be posted once this project is completed.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 16-Mar-2009, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,518 Gold!

In follow up to our announcement of free webpage for all, we have additionally decided to make further enhancements to both our Celtic Radio Founder's control panel and also introduce a brand new control panel for email and webhosting that will be available to all Celtic Radio members.

For current Founder members, email and webpage services will be moved to this new Web Service control panel - making it easier for those that want to use only the premium services of our site and broadcast.

Looks for the changes to start to happen soon with an anouncement soon once the new and improved control panels are ready!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 09-Aug-2009, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

I didn't want to start a new thread because my question pertains to our webpage. I see the blogger template magic paper code, but should I decide I'd rather use a different template, is that doable as long as it's a blogger template? Will wordpress or others work?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Slàinte!
PMEmail Poster                
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Aug-2009, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,518 Gold!

Wordpress will work, you have access to 1 database using mysql. Simply upload the files to your site and then follow the installation process.

Just remember to make sure that to keep your Wordpress updated to the latest version to prevent any security issues. You can use any template in the wordpress system.
WallaceGal 
Posted: 11-Aug-2009, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Highland MI

female

Thank you! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]