Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,391 Gold!

user posted image
"SaltyDog Radio - Playing a rich selection of Folk & Sea Shanties from those Ol' Salty Dogs of the Maritime - thats Sea Faring music me hearties, hoist the sails. Pirates beware!"

Back by popular demand, SaltyDog Radio has been added to all Premium member accounts on Celtic Radio and the Celtic Radio Network App.

SaltyDog Radio plays a unique and rich selection of Tradition & Folk music focused on Ocean themes, Sea Shanties, songs about ships, wrecks, pirates and ocean storms. You will hear some sound effects, a pirate, ocean waves and stories of the sea mixed into our one of kind playlist of songs.

You can tune into our free version of SaltyDog Radio by clicking on the ship below:

user posted image

Our playlist for SaltyDog Radio has really been compiled over the course of years and now represents a unique listening experience. You will not be disappointed if you enjoy the songs of the sea and ocean.

SaltyDog Radio is back just in time for AMC's The Terror series about the two British ships lost in the 1800s called The Terror and Erebus. Listen to SaltyDog while waiting for the next show!

wink.gif Enjoy!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]