Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,629 Gold!

Ok, the bad news: Because of some changes over at Live365 we are going to be dropping from this service at anytime, but definitely before 6/1/03. The new price structure is just too expensive and limiting for us.

Now some good news (especially for broadband users). We now have a 64k full stereo stream up and running on shoutcast. This new stream uses some hot technology called MP3PRO. By using winamp 2.9 and a special mp3pro plugin (all free) the stream will sound like a 128k near CD quality stream! Exciting stuff uh! Go to our newly redesigned website and read the live site news for the link to the plug-in.

So, we will have a shoutcast modem stream holding 50 listeners at 24k and a shoutcast broadband stream holding 20 listeners at 64k (sounds like 128k).

Now everyone knows that the 20 listener count is probably going to make out at 20 alot, so we are working on a plan to purchase for like a $1 a month a reserved spot. The more people that sign up the more reserved spots we will have. We may throw in a free email and hosting account with some new software we are testing too.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]