Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Suggestion Box, Make suggestions here!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 29-Aug-2008, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,678 Gold!

Maybe some Almond Cocunut candy - my favorite!

Ok, we hope to build some more infrustructure this weekend. Looking at the following:

1. Auction Site
2. Clan Pages
3. Medieval Home Page

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Harlot 
Posted: 29-Aug-2008, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

Did someone say Almond - Joy clap.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
ranger 
Posted: 29-Aug-2008, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Western Kentucky

male

How about letting clan members 'combine' officially and make one huge kingdom with one castle, a king and queen, dukes, earls, etc. They could then combine all of their forces, including armies and buildings. They could even host their own parties!!!!! biggrin.gif band.gif clap.gif goof.gif

--------------------
"...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

'The Lord of the Rings' - Book one
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 02-Sep-2008, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Or even a clan defense system. Where clan members can send units to defend another clan.

Alternately, If two kingdoms have army's on the same territory, they could be allowed to attack the other Invader's army instead of the defending kingdoms army.
PMEmail Poster               
Gamedruid 
Posted: 04-Sep-2008, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Quick question. If and when you delete inactive members, will it be determined by those who's score hasn't changed in a while, or will you actually look at each game account to see if there has been activity in it or not?

I'd hate to think I'd get deleted just cause i haven't recruited workers, but save up my money then research instead of going for faster accumulation of wealth.
PMEmail Poster               
stevenpd 
Posted: 04-Sep-2008, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

As an aid to keeping things organized, could a simple sort be done for the forces that are being trained. Then those with the least amount of training time left would be at the top.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Sep-2008, 05:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
254,678 Gold!

This suggestion thread is closed. Please put new suggestions in their own new topic thread. Thanks.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
McRoach 
  Posted: 13-Sep-2008, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
1,329,407 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

=subhuman,21-Aug-2008, 11:07 PM.

On to the actual questions posed....
Initially, put your 3 starting workers on gold mining.  You're probably not going to need food or wood until you hit at least 15 total workers.  At least early on, go for a 4:1 or 5:1 ratio of gold miners to the other classes.  Meaning, get 4-5 gold miners, then one each in farmers and lumberjacks.  Once you get 8-10 miners, get a second farmer and lumberjack, etc.  Once you hit about 20 workers, start thinking about defenses to protect them.
When starting, put your 3 starting workers as gold miners.  When recruiting workers, spend at least 750 gold.  I never had any success with lesser amounts.

Many thanks subhuman for posting that, I wasted about 4-500 gold before I gave up on trying and once I used that amount I got an extra 6 workers! smile.gif

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Harlot 
Posted: 21-Sep-2008, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

I have been reading the forms on my Clan homepage. Finding that if it's a long one(many pages) and the one I want is on the last page I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page then hit the the page # I want or next. Would it be to hard to put the numbers at the top of the first page too? Having them in two places would mke it easier or maybe I'm just lazy.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]