Posted: 25-Apr-2005, 05:45 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Hi everyone,

I'm Janet and my ancestors were from Scotland and England. Never been lucky enough to have visited either place but along with Ireland (my husband's greatgrandparents are from Ireland) all are on our "to visit" list. While born in Canada, I have spent most of my life in the U.S., first in Michigan and for the last 13 years in Kentucky. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary in May (where has the time gone? wink.gif ) Between our son and daughter, both married, we have 5 wonderful grandchildren (ages 5 thru 10). Since we all live (in our own homes) on the same farm (100+ acres) we spend a lot of time together.
Camping and boating are hobbies we have enjoyed all of our married life. We have taken some wonderful trips in our camper and hope to do a lot more in the future. Also am a avid reader. Computers still confuse me, but I won't give up!! rolleyes.gif
Found Celtic Radio last year while looking for info on Celtic festivals. So happy that I did. It is a great place and I have spent many hours enjoying both the music and the fellowship of everyone here.

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]