Posted: 01-Mar-2003, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

Hey all! I might get to go to a school called Norfolk argicultural high school! they have lots of stuff you can do. Most people would think I would do Equine science. But I want to do canine science! I want to work with dogs as a living when i grow up. I want to be a dog groomer. that would be so cool. Well anyways , i get to bring Hunter to school!! Thats so awesome! That's why during the summer he's going to obediance classes so that he will be good if i get into norfolk aggie. I got turned down last year but i dont think i will this year. No one from my town got accepted to that school last year. But I want to make my name well known with the teachers because the people who teach canine science also teach the obediance classes. That would be cool if i got in. they have 350 acres at the school. Im glad i didn't get in though because i wanted to do equine science last year , but this year im more interested in dogs than horses. Horses are my hobby but i try not to be too in to them because i dont have one. But I learned my lesson never get attached to a horse you dont own. And i havent gotten attached to any horse since mombo. I luv my dog hunter if you want to see his web site go to  
http://hometown.aol.com/blink182girlma/myhomepage/dog.html

gotta run bye!!! :cool:

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 01-Mar-2003, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I hope your accepted into Norfolk, Lassie. I'm sure you will be at the top of your class!
BTW I like Hunter's glasses. Do those belong to your Dad? :cool: :cool: Just teasing. Seriously, Hunter is a very good looking dog. The best to ya!

maggiemahone1

This is my 700th post! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
MDF3530 
Posted: 01-Mar-2003, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Madman with a box
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Believe it or not, I went to an agricultural high school here in Chicago, run by the Chicago Public Schools system. We didn't have much in the way of animals though. When I was there (it's expanded since then), the only thing they had animal related was a rabbit project. But we had courses in landscape design, cooking, horticulture, floral design, etc. They also have a farmstand to get fresh produce.

P.S. Yes, our sports teams were called the Aggies.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 23-Mar-2003, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

Aggie Aggie Aggie Aggie Aggie
weeeeeee

sorry......
ya so I know you'll get in.  and if you don't, I'm gonna go over there and slap them upside and downside their heads, okeyday?
Abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt