Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Hi everybody,

Maggie! I'm so glad you're back -- it's been way too long! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom, and very thankful she's better now. Hope that she continues to improve. hug.gif Tell your daughter she's wonderful , and congratulate her on that Degree. I know that took a lot of hard work.

Hey, will all of you with warm weather pleeaase send it this way??? We have temps still in the low 50's/upper40's, gray skies, and lots of rain sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif This weekend was the 5th rainy one in a row, and the weeks haven't been much better. We really could use some good strong sunshine up here!!

Moon Child, good luck next weekend - I hope you get to go camping!
CR, take care of yourself in the heat, and don't overdo it. It's easy to get busy and lose track of the amount of time you've spent outdoors. Be careful!
Rindy, I'm glad you've finally been able to get some gardening done. Enjoy being out there again!

Question -- where has Annabelle gotten to lately? I want to hear all about the wedding! Suppose she's visiting with her new grandbaby? I miss her.

Take care all.
Dreamer1

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 23-May-2005, 01:51 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Hello everyone!

Maggie! so happy to see you back! sorry to hear about your mother, but glad to hear she is doing much better. Congrats to your daughter too! Hope to see more of you when you get a chance. Have been really missing you.

Hey Dreamer! Sorry about your weather. That's a bummer. I hate it to rain all the time and be cold too. It depresses me. We may be very hot here, but at least it is sunny every day and I like that. Makes me feel good. Have had to be careful with my dogs in this heat though. They love to go outside and play and I have to be careful they are not out for too long. One dog died here recently of heat stroke. Sad. I have had heat exhaustion before and that was awful. Couldn't get out of bed for two days! ohmy.gif

Hey Moonchild, sorry you had to work. Hopefully next weekend you will get some downtime, eh? Hope you are doing well. Are you still looking for another job?

Hey Rindy! How's it going with you? Today is laundry day so I am working on that. Went to bed very late this weekend both nights. I am hoping for a nap on the couch later! wink.gif

Hello to everyone else! Hope OR and his girls are doing well.

PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
gwenlee 
Posted: 23-May-2005, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey everyone I just got back from Gatlinburg, TN and I had to get on the forum and say hello. The weather was great this past weekend. The temperture was just right. I got to see CAD perform the tent was packed and my pictures are from the back.

Maggie congratulations on your daughters graduation, and I too am sorry to hear your mother has been ill. I know what you have been through.

CR, Rindy and Siobhan I wish we could have been there together to listen to CAD. Siobhan I would love to get together with you and I hope you and your family will come to Stone MT this year and stop by the tent. I hope you might consider becoming part of our clan. We are a good group.

Well I have to go. I have to unpack the camper and cook supper.
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 23-May-2005, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

QUOTE (maggiemahone1 @ 22-May-2005, 09:07 PM)
My daughter Elizabeth graduated from college with a degree in Business Admistration last Saturday, that was a happy day for my family. We had a big cook-out and popped a bottle of bubbly in special honor of her. She doesn't plan on going to work, she prefers to stay home and be a Mom to my grandson who is 2 years old. That is a job in it's self! He is a live wire.

Congratulations to you and your family on your daughter's graduation! I am proud of her, both for graduating and for choosing to be a stay-home mom to the little guy. Those early years are so important and he'll benefit from her being there... I did the same thing when my son came along and even tho it made our financial situation very tight I believed it was worth it.

And now he's grown - actually he's getting married on Saturday! - and I have more freedom to choose how I spend my time. Your daughter will too someday. I swear kids grow up soo fast...

SB

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
Rindy 
Posted: 23-May-2005, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi everyone! Changed my avatar hope it doesn't shock anyone. LOL I have been the other for so long, I don't know who I am now..LOL

Moonchild so sorry it was me! Miss read it.. I need to slow down here! Been a couple of really busy days and I am playing catch up..
I hope you get to go camping soon!

Gwen- glad you had a fun time do you have your pics posted if so where? It looked like it was a lot of fun would of loved it if we could all of been together. Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Hi Celtic Rose, its going fine for me busy and I need to slow down.. I wish I could stay up late it would be nice- Did you get all your laundry done?

SB- as we were talking who is that in the mirror?

Dreamer- low 50's burr- I am ready for the warm weather too! It has been nice here the last couple of days..

Well everyone have a fine evening got to get out to the garden now..

Slainte Mhor smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Moon Child 
Posted: 23-May-2005, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Saskatchewan, Canada

female

Rindy, I love the new avatar!!!

Dreamer, I'll send you my nice weather up here!! laugh.gif

CelticRose, not really looking right now for a job. Getting discouraged and don't want to make it three in a row...two's bad enough!! dry.gif

Hope everyone else had a good long weekend!!!
PMEmail Poster                
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 24-May-2005, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Uh, Macfive? Any chance (ahem) of any more photos of Rebecca of Ireland might be lying about, sir?
Please? wub.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 24-May-2005, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

QUOTE (Rindy1202 @ 23-May-2005, 10:10 PM)
Hi everyone! Changed my avatar hope it doesn't shock anyone. LOL I have been the other for so long, I don't know who I am now..LOL...

SB- as we were talking who is that in the mirror?

Hey, I do not know that face in the mirror but it has some dark circles under the eyes right now that frighten even my brave little cat.

I've changed avatars and thanks to Rose now know how to add an image to the signature here. She's so sssmmmmaaaaaarrrrrttttttttt! laugh.gif

SB

PM               
Rindy 
Posted: 24-May-2005, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hello everyone! Well I had to go back being me! LOL

How did your day go? Mine was a busy one again- lots to do with the outdoors now!!!

Great just got a weather alert- suppose to freeze tonight great sad.gif
Dreamer could use that warm weather..

SB- I love your new IMAGE and you signature is wonderful!!! I am looking at the sword!! LOL laugh.gif

Yes that Celtic Rose is so smart when it comes to computers and pictures- she helped me out when I first got here.
Thank you Celtic Rose
And SB- I will bet you don't scare that cat either!

Celtic Rose- hope your day went well- I remember this avatar love it...I think you had this one when I first joinned...I like your poem also.

Moon Child- not sure if I like it or not- not used to me being someone else just like in the MIRROR! LOL laugh.gif

Well goodnight all see you tomorrow..

P.S. anyone seen Snuffy around any where?
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 25-May-2005, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Not too much to say now. Looking forward to the long weekend (taking friday off to make it even longer! laugh.gif )

who or what is Snuffy?
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 25-May-2005, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

unsure.gif
Can ya'll SEE this banner thing with Aragorn and the broken sword below my signature??? Gee whiz, its the more gorgeous thing I've ever seen... when I try to put things like this on here they usually don't work but somehow this one seems okay.

But the big question is WILL IT LAST?!?!? laugh.gif

Clueless SB
PM               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 25-May-2005, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello all! I am not smart at all when it comes to computers! I just know a little to get me by sometimes..LOL

In fact, I wanna know how to copy all "My Pictures" folders on a CD. I have done it before and I have since forgotten or something. I can't get it to work! Can someone give me instructions who uses XP? Do I need CD-RW CDs to copy everything on the CD? Or do I need one CD per folder?

Sorry, I don't have time to answer everyone, but wanted to say hello and hope you all are doing well. Hubby will be home any minute and want the pc and dinner!

It is pretty warm here now. Even the nights are warm. I was up early pulling weeds that always seem to manage to come up for some reason.......it is a never ending project. Well it was supposed to be 105 today and I swear it was that already when I was out working in the yard! OUCH!

have a doctor's appointment in the morning to do a blood pressure and weight check. Hope my doctor will be happy with the results.

Anybody going out of town this holiday weekend?

You all take care!
Aaediwen 
Posted: 25-May-2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

CR: I always use cdrecord, Nero, or Roxio, and personally don't like using a CD like a regular disk. However, when you insert a blank disk, there should be an option that is presented to you to set it up like that. Then you drag the files, and when you're done, seems like there was another option you have to select to actually write the files. I've never used it so I don't remember the exact options.

I finally got my DVD player in biggrin.gif I've not found much yet it won't play. Although I have found answers to a couple of format questions I had. It hasn't thought twice about much anything I've given it so far, to include my scratched-to-hell-and-back copy of Thriller. It just finished playing a Joadee James CD that, until now, I'd never heard all the way through from the original disc. I love having options smile.gif Hopefully I'll have time to do that full review of Heather's new CD soon now smile.gif Now that I have the hardware to do it right!

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Whoo hoo!
Taking a vacation day today!
Making it a long weekend!

Everyone enjoy theirs!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 27-May-2005, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello everyone! How wonderful to have a three day weekend, eh? We are not going anywhere as our vacation to Oregon starts the following weekend for a week. I am anxious to go and see what Oregon looks like and see family.

Went to the doctor yesterday and the doc was very pleased with my weight loss. So that made me feel good. I only have about 10-15 more pounds to go.

Aaediwen, thanks for the advice on buring the CDs. My hubby uses Nero all the time so I will have him show me. wink.gif Been watching my Loreena McKennett DVD too and wow! That is a super DVD of hers. Just love it! Thanks for telling me about it. smile.gif

Dreamer and Rindy! Sounds like you both are having some weather there! Dreamer how far away from the coast do you live? I love the ocean! Sounds like a fun trip for your eldest child. Hope all goes well.

Hey Rindy! I like your avatar back. wink.gif Hope your having a good day.

Hey SB! Love the sig! The big wedding day is this Saturday! Wish you all the best! Will be thinking of you and yours!

Hey JP, Moonchild and anybody else I missed. Y'all take care have a great holiday weekend. smile.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]