Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Ouch.

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Ouch.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 1st, 2004 1:50 PM
So here's my day. lol. It really is quite funny when you think about it. I was up till 5:30 in the morning playing poker. I won 60 bucks so it was kinda sorta worth it. the fact that I had to get ready for work at 7:30 in the morning wasn't very exciting to me. Anyway, everyone in my house needed to wak up at 7:30am and so I spent fourty-fve minutes trying to wake everyone up. Then I got ready for work. i needed to borrow a video from Ryan's house so I stopped there on the way to work. I walk into his house and the minute my foot hit the stair I totally wipe out. I fell ALL THE WAY down the stairs, 12 stairs to be exact. I've got bruises all over my body and I sprained my left two fingers. They hurt like he-double hockey sticks. What stinks more is that I'm left handed. Haha! I can't hardly write let alone type.

My brothers and sisters put on a play of the two towers (word for word, they watched it a lot) and my older sister video tapes (which by the way she is no longer allowed to do cause she did a shoddy job). Anyway, I'm taking the play and editing it and adding stuff to it for a christmas present to my family. I'm taking the original movie and the kids play and kind of morphing them together. It's hard because my footage of the play isn't good at all, when the kids where acting out a scene Gwen would have the camera on the audience...who does that? PLus she refused to use a tripod. But when all is said and done I like a good challenge! BRING IT ON!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!