Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 50 Free Celtic Music Mp3's, Read about a special deal!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-May-2006, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
256,148 Gold!

Celtic Radio and Emusic are teaming up to offer our members 50 free MP3 downloads when you sign-up for the Emusic service. There is no obligation to receive your 50 free MP3 downloads unless you decided to stay with them for longer than a month.

While Emusic deals mostly in independent musicians, there is a wealth of World and Celtic music that you can download from their service. In fact, many of the tracks that you hear being played on Highlander Radio are available from Emusic at a fraction of the cost. There is no catch to this like other download services, you get the MP3 file unaltered and able to play in any music device or media player.

We highly recommend Emusic as the preferred companion download service to Highlander Radio. Their services are easy to use and we have found them to have very helpful and responsive customer support. Even their website has a wealth of intitutive features like browsing other member's downloaded files (our nickname is CelticDJ), providing music recommendations based on your music tastes, an online music magazine and much more! If you decide to become a member of Emusic, consider purchasing one of their yearly plans as they are currently offering a free Creative MP3 player. We don't know how long this offer is available, so you should act now if you are in the market for a new MP3 player.

You can access our special Emusic page on Celtic Radio to for sign-up links here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/service_mod...php?type=emusic

For every sign-up CelticRadio.net will receive a small commission, even if you decide not to stay. But act quickly, we just received an email that this is the last month for the free 50 promotional MP3's. They are coming out with a new promotion in June and it may not be as generous as this one!

Quick Sign-up using the graphically link below:

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
dundee 
Posted: 08-May-2006, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

male

mac is there a way you can peruse their list of available songs without signing up right away? note.gif

--------------------
jim

www.greyaengus.com

"If I say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, I meant it the other way."

often in error, never in doubt.

if guns kill people then my pencil mis-spells words
quote: larry the cable guy

sometimes what ya think ya want
isnt what ya thought ya wanted
till ya get what ya thought ya wanted
and then what ya had is gone....
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 08-May-2006, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
256,148 Gold!

Yes, it looks like you can browser their CDS without signing up for an account. I will warn you it is difficult at first to find the Celtic music, but if you spend a bit of time you will discover a wealth of music.

I'd say if you wanted to build a collection of say 500 songs it woud cost you only $100 as opposed to $900 for equivilant CD price. But understand you have to make a backup copy of your music. You are only buying the MP3!

thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]