Posted: 26-Oct-2002, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Dancing Horse
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Massachusetts

female

::broken heart Bad news. Mombo is being sold to a mean lady. She was being really mean to me! I was getting mombo ready for a horse show and she came over and started petting him. I asked do you ever ride mombo , and she said yes. SHe asked me if I was buying him and I said no but I wish i could but I cant. Then she said , Good , Because im buying him and you cant have him! :( :( That made me kinda sad and upset when she said that to me. I wish I could buy him but there will be other horses out there. Maybe I will try out the new retired race horse. He sounds good from what some one told me. Hope I'll like him. :( :( :( :( :( If you have ever seen the little princess that lady reminded me of Ms. Minchen. I'm broken hearted. ::broken heart  (cry)

--------------------
Vicky MacArthur
I Am a Scottish Dancer and I am proud of my heritage

Horses and dogs are not my whole life....But they make my life whole!
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 26-Oct-2002, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I'm so sorry that Mombo is being sold and to such an old biddy. Shame on her for being so hateful to you. Some people make me so mad with their superior attitudes. Yes I did see the "Little Princess." That was one old mean woman.
I believe you would like a retired race horse. Give him a try and get to know him. You two might hit it off real fast. I'm sure with your knowledge of horses and the love you have for them you will make a great pair. Let me know if it works out and what kind of racing he did.

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 26-Oct-2002, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

The race horse seems nice. I just hope he wont take off on me.  :%  Maybe I can make a Bond with him like I did with Mombo. He doesn't have a name with. All I know is that hes really big and most likeley fast. Sometimes I get scared with fast canters. But Tinkerscranberrychild (abby) told me once that as long as you keep your eyes on the rail then you will feel like you going slower than you really are. And it worked! Im feeling a little better about Mombo being sold and everything. Because I think things were meant to happen for a reason and theres nothing I or anyone else can do about it , so I have to accept it. I think on wensday I'll take out the race horse and groom him and bring him some carrots. He has thrush though which is bad. I certanly hope that horse likes me! Gotta love those horses! ::eyecrazy
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 27-Oct-2002, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

But that is still a bad story..
Poor Mombo sold to a "vettel"...
I plan to buy a horse as soon as I'm done with University, I also already know that I want a big one.....

In my riding school we once had a retired racehorse, she was still quite young though, only 7 years old... but quite a nice horse after we trained her that she didn't ran when one sits up and she didn't need to escape of something...
race horses can be very nice.

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 27-Oct-2002, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: anywhere and everywhere horses are

female

Vic, I doubt that the evil lady will buy Mombo.  she doesn't know how to ride basically.  I took Mombo in the Show today (Mombo's Pleasure is his show name) and we got RESERVE CHAMPION in showmanship!!!!!!! we also got two 4ths, one sixth, one Eight!!!! iwas only in 5 classes and this was his first show!  the only bad part about my day is the part where Cranberry left. ::confused  ::confused  ::confused  ;)  ;)  ;)  :(  :(  :(
Abby

--------------------
I love Tinker. He's mine, allll mine! At least, I wish. You are the one who rocks my world! I LOVE YOU TINKER!!
and a Special note to Cran. I love you hun, and you are are awesome! Babe, I miss you, but I will love you forever!!!

It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all.

"Life is pain Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something!"-Westley, the princess Bride
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 27-Oct-2002, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Abby , In the show is people usually just in 5 classes or can they be in more?  Just wondering.  Abby were you there when cranberry left? I cant wait to be in a show next year!! :))

::luvradio
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 27-Oct-2002, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

Quote (Highland Lassie @ Oct. 27 2002,6:32)
Abby , In the show is people usually just in 5 classes or can they be in more? Just wondering. Abby were you there when cranberry left? I cant wait to be in a show next year!! :))

you can be in as many classes as you want as long as they are all either walk/trot, or walk/trot/canter.  once you goto Walk/Trot/ Canter you can't go back.   Also, you want to give the horse a semi-long break at lunchtime so they can eat a little.  no, I wasn't there when Cran left.  I'm gonna talk to Laurie about going to Canton with her when she leaves so I can see Cran.  I love Cran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abby
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
Posted: 28-Oct-2002, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

I cantered Mombo today!!!!! he tried to buck me off(did a little one too! bad boy!!!! :D  :p ) now I know why you love him!!! he would make a perfect first horse for you! he responds to the legs! i wuz like, wow!  after that he wouldn't stop cantering.  I dodnt' even need my legs!!!! I'll definatly see you on Wends and are you gonna be in our lesson? casue if you are, I'll ride the new thoroughbred.  we also have a new horse at the barn.  kinda cute too! :D  :D
Abby
BTW: I haven't heard anything from Chrissy about Mombo so I wouldn't worry
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 28-Oct-2002, 09:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

YES YES YES!! THats good so he might not be sold!!!! I cant WAIT to see the new horse at the barn. what breed? If you want to ride mombo , then you can and I will wait till next week. It will be better if i wait because next week laurie is going to be gone and wont be in any lessons. So , if i go in on wensday it might be a little to much for chrissy. Yes I love mombo hes awesome!! I cant have him though wahhhh :( . I love him any ways though! he bucked? He hasn't done that to me since i gave him too many signals and I got confused and so didn't he. Well gotta go bye!! I  (h) Mombo!! :rolleyes
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 29-Oct-2002, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

::viking So glad to hear Mumbo is still at the stable. Lassie it is always good to ride all the horses in the rumunda. It will make a much better rider of you.
Can not wait to hear all about the new horse. :rolleyes
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 29-Oct-2002, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

Vic, I'll ride the new thoroughbred if i can tomorrow and you can ride Mombo, i guess.  I'm pretty sure its' an Appy because of the coloring and stuff.  It's pretty old from what I hear from Katie.  Guess What???!!?!?!?!?! I got the horse show pics back and Mombo looks AWESOME!!!!  I think I look really bad in my show clothes but everyone else says I look really really really good.  oh well!! I'll put some up soon, kk?
Abby
PMEmail Poster               
Highland Lassie 
Posted: 29-Oct-2002, 04:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

The onlu reason I ride mombo is because , There isn't really any other horses 2 ride. Most are boarders. So mombo is like the best school horse there right now. But thats my opinion!!  :)  Cranberry used to be but shes not there any more.  :(  (Poor Abby)  Cant wait to see the new horse!!!
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 30-Oct-2002, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

I'm riding the Thoroughbred next week Wendsday!!!!!!!  Vic, if it's okay with Chrissy, can I borrow Mombo to do the 3 1/2 foot jump I wanna do?  she almost had me do it today but i didn'e want to leave Laurie out of it.  So can I?????!!!!
tytytytytyty
I lov MOMBO LIKE VICKY BUT SHE LOVES HIM A LITTLE MORE!!!!!!!!!
Abby who adores jumping and got 1st and 2nd today!!!!
PMEmail Poster               
TinkersCranberryChild 
  Posted: 10-Nov-2002, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

female

sooooo..................
barn tommorrow
no school tommorrow. must do hw today and tommorrow.
party for friend tommorrow.  life busy.  blah.
Abby
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt