Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
246,173 Gold!

Enter the Haggis (ETH) has scored big with their latest release, The Modest revolution. ETH picked a random future date of March 30, 2012 to write and record an album based on the articles found on that date in a local newspaper. The result, a snapshot of time that will be revered and enjoyed for years to come. This is the equivalent of a time capsule that was popular in the 1970's, only ETH has recorded their time capsule in the form of a full length CD. The difficulty of creating this project is hard to visualize, but one thing is for certain, ETH had the steadfast love and commitment of their fan base to produce this project through success. It really is a beautiful and thoughtfully created CD with tracks that ETH fans will love. And the CD case and folder are just a thing of beauty to old and read. 5 Revolutionary Stars from Celtic Radio!

Read the Full Review of the Modest Revolution!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]