> Celtic Canada, have you been
CelticRoz 
Posted: 12-Dec-2006, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Hallo Zelan! Nice to meet and have you here amongst us. Sounds like you are a very talented musician. Who are some of your favorite Celtic bands?

I have always wanted to do to Canada. Hopefully one day I will be able to. working on a passport to do so now.

Nice to have you here and speak soon.

Le meas
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
sisterknight 
Posted: 12-Dec-2006, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

hey...as most of you are aware i'm from the island of montreal and have a place in n.b about 45mins from fredericton,30 mins from cfb gagetown...god's country!!!!been to alot of festivals, highland games and celtic events over the years, pei we hit every 2nd year it's only a 3 hour drive down the road!!!

there is nothing the matter with mc gill by the by depends on what you're taking....

welcome home to the newbees!!!enjoy your stay

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
OdogMcAdams 
Posted: 22-Mar-2008, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

male

I've never left Ontario. (Except that one vacation to Disney Land).
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 23-Mar-2008, 08:27 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

OdogMacAdams;

I came to Ontario in 1947 and since then I have been in every Province with the exception of NFLD-LAB. and B.C. My favourite Province to visit is P.E.I. I have also been in 13 different countries and 25 U.S. States. For all my traveling I can tell you this,there is nothing like the feeling when you see the Red Maple Leaf flying and you know you are home.

Camac.

Nova Scotian 
Posted: 03-Sep-2008, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 23-Mar-2008, 09:27 AM)
OdogMacAdams;

I came to Ontario in 1947 and since then I have been in every Province with the exception of NFLD-LAB. and B.C. My favourite Province to visit is P.E.I. I have also been in 13 different countries and 25 U.S. States. For all my traveling I can tell you this,there is nothing like the feeling when you see the Red Maple Leaf flying and you know you are home.

Camac.

I know how you feel. I hate leaving Nova Scotia but crossing over the border and seeing the Stars and Stripes gives me the same feeling you were just talking about. But I always look forward to seeing the Leaf again. But I especially look forward to seeing the blue St. Andrews cross and the red lion on the gold shield. My daughter thinks it's Aslan from "Chronicles of Narnia".

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Camac
Posted: 03-Sep-2008, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 03-Sep-2008, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 23-Mar-2008, 09:27 AM)
OdogMacAdams;

Camac.

I know how you feel. I hate leaving Nova Scotia but crossing over the border and seeing the Stars and Stripes gives me the same feeling you were just talking about. But I always look forward to seeing the Leaf again. But I especially look forward to seeing the blue St. Andrews cross and the red lion on the gold shield. My daughter thinks it's Aslan from "Chronicles of Narnia".

NovaScotian;

When I visited Scotland last October it did my heart great joy to see the Saltire flying everywhere. Looks great rather than being buried under the Jack with that damned red cross of St. George on top.

Camac.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]