Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #65
207,634 Gold!

We recently received a note from one of our listeners from Israel that was unable to tune-in to the music because their employer was blocking the internet stream. She spoke with the ADMIN of their system and unfortunately there was nothing that could be done about it due to default blocking programs.

We have many members that listen while at work, but unfortunately many employers like to block internet radio and do not understand the benefits that music brings to productivity and the workplace. If you are unable to tune in at work, it could be that your employer is blocking the stream. As a solution, we offer three of broadcasts using a Web Proxy system that may allow you to tune-in when the stream is being blocked

• Highlander Radio
  • Salty Dog Radio
  • Celtic Moon

To access the special streaming system, please visit the MUSIC section under the DASHBOARD and scroll down to WEB Proxy listening.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/upg...rade.php?menu=1

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast & SonixCast radio station that is based in Canada. TorontoCast & SonixCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics , Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With Chrome (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]