Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,098 Gold!

VideoCelt videos are now playing once again. We have a temp fix to the solution as it was an issue with our custom player.

Didn't realize so many people use this site! Our custom player should be back and running soon.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Mar-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,098 Gold!

VideoCelt is down for a short bit as we move this site over to our California servers. Should be up and running again shortly.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 23-Mar-2010, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,098 Gold!

We've moved VideoCelt to a faster server. Seems to be zipping along a little bit faster, plus this will help take the load off the CelticRadio.net server.

Now that seem to be too quick and painless! thumbs_up.gif
CelticRadio 
Posted: 24-Mar-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
255,098 Gold!

The VideoCelt move seems to have been a success. In addition, we recently purchase some new software that we are utilizing to sync databases across multiple servers (whether they are in different rooms or thousands of miles away).

VideoCelt database will be sync'd every morning with this new technology.

Eventually this technology will be used to expand Celtic Radio to faster servers so we can continue to grow our site and operations. We will be experimenting with this technology in the coming year and hopefully St. Patrick's Day 2011 will run smoothly all day!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]