Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

Hi All,

I just wanted to explain briefly what is going on here. As you have probably noticed there are some posts which have been pinned and closed. The reason for that is because my idea is to maintain some useful information in an easy to locate manner, without it becoming cluttered with a lot of dated postings. In that way that same information will still be just as available in six months, as it is now. Anything written in this forum is open to commentary, and I encourage you to do so. Just post where appropriate, or feel free to start a new topic concerning those comments, similar to how the post on 'La musica' was done.

As far as this particular topic, I plan on using this space for whatever commentary I might have from time to time to help keep from cluttering up the forum with a lot of one time posts. Don't worry though, if something really serious comes up I will certainly start a topic on that subject, you know, like if I discover the meaning of the universe or something like that. biggrin.gif

4 June 04
Leo cool.gif

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt