Bookmark and Share
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 22-Aug-2002, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:p Well Texans' can be a bit of a trial, for normal people, but you got to believe they will grow up some day. *he he* I have some Texas cousins; they are a strange lot.  You may be right, exposing them to good music could change them. It is a rough job, but some buddy has got to do it.
PMEmail Poster               
Skootz 
  Posted: 23-Aug-2002, 07:56 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Allen Tx

female

Quote (Cabbagehome @ Aug. 22 2002,08:57)
:p Well Texans' can be a bit of a trial, for normal people, but you got to believe they will grow up some day. *he he* I have some Texas cousins; they are a strange lot. You may be right, exposing them to good music could change them. It is a rough job, but some buddy has got to do it.

*lol* I found that out, having been raised in N Ca., this was quite a culture shock when I moved here. I had no idea...learned alot of hard lessons the first year, but everything is a good thing if you learn from it, right? :D

--------------------
Fad Saol Agat and Blessed Be!
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 28-Aug-2002, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

Yes, an education is good for all of us.  When I married a Michigander and he drug me up to Michigan, I learned snow is a 4 letter word.  My mother raised me to be a lady, and a lady doesn't cuss. I learned to cope and even how to drive in the stuff.
My mom was born in OK, she calls were you live Tex ###.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt