> Scottishradio.net
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 04-Dec-2002, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

::viking It worked really fast today, no problems.  ::beerchug  Coming right along there, isn't it. You're doing so good, I bet you suprise yourself.   :rolleyes
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
Posted: 04-Dec-2002, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Working fine for me!!!

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 05-Dec-2002, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,734 Gold!

Good news. We have completed the installation of our new webserver for Highlander Radio! The biggest part of the installation was getting all of the various web programming languages installed; such as Perl, CGI-BIN, PHP, MySql database. These are important because it is what makes this forum run! We also have Email, HTPP and FTP fully functioning. Firewalls, Virus protection and security.

The next phase will begin this weekend. As long as we don’t run into any major issues, we are going to attempt to move this forum and our free email/web service. The forum may need to be shut down for a few hours over the weekend for this to happen. We will post a message with the expected down time.

We are also moving to frontpage 2002 extensions, so for those familiar with frontpage, they can now use this software directly with their sites.

All in all we are going to be able to deploy and design our site much faster than in the past. We are also going to redesign the whole site in earlier 2003 with a move towards integration of forum, email, etc. all into 1 account. With both our radio server and website server on the same local area network, we are going to be able to display the album cover artwork on our frontpage which will change with the currently playing song. This might happen in a few weeks.

Well, that’s all for the update for now. Keep your fingers crossed for this weekend!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]