RosebudV's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Hello all celtic music lovers

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Hello all celtic music lovers
Posted by RosebudV on Jul 9th, 2013 2:55 PM
Hi to all that love celtic music as I do. I love this radio program. I am introducing myself and I hope I am in the correct place to do so. I joined Celticradio.net today and find myself longing to go back to Scotland & Ireland. Fortunately I just visited Ireland in 2012 and really didn't want to leave. Reality sets in and you realize that as an American relying on my dollars I could never afford to live in the UK where they rely on the pound. So the next best thing is to listen to this great radio station and be lifted away....

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Wow!
Posted by CelticRadio on Aug 17th, 2014 10:27 AM
We so appreciate your comments on your journal! Our apologies as we do not get notified when there are new posts, so just happened to be viewing a page on our site when we say this post!

Thank you so much, we try really hard to have a great station and website. It may not be the best or the most popular, but it is something that we care very much for our members, listeners and musicians and I am personal glad that was the impression you received.

Best to you and yours now!

Best radio streaming station EVER!!!
Posted by RosebudV on Aug 11th, 2014 6:35 AM
Celtic Radio, I just want you all to know that you have THE BEST station!! Not just because the music is so awesome, but because you all really care about this station and help out your members. Whenever I have a small cliché in the system I write the tech people and it's fixed in no time at all. I guarantee that won't happen on other stations. Now that I've been a member for just over a year, I have learned how to get around, request songs, save favorites, send invites to others to join, save photos, etc.... It's a great place to explore. Thank you so much for being the kind folks that you are and bringing the music that so many love into our lives. I miss the UK so much and this really helps me feel closer to the place I love second only to America. This station gets me through my work day everyday and puts a big smile on my face!!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!