Bookmark and Share
celticboyo 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

male

Just wanted to say hello, am new to the sight and wish everyone a joyous holiday.
My family and I are active in the Celtic Community here in Central Illinois. I am a Highland Games Athlete and 2 of my daughters are Irish Step Dancers. Drop me a line if you are interested in either. Until then, May the Road rise to meet you and May the wind be ever at your back. May your hand be out in friendship and never in Want. God Bless!

--------------------
In the year of our lord thirteen fourteen, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio celticboyo. I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the wonderful people that you will find here on the forum.
Thats really neat your daughters are step dancers and that you compete in the Highland Games. Would love to see pictures sometime. I am glad that you've found us.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Welcome indeed! Hope we hear a lot more from you as you begin to explore the site and listen to the great collection of all kinds of celtic music.

Nice avatar you've got there. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Howdy, celticboyo, from the Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Glad you have found Celtic Radio and we are looking forward to your posts. Sounds like you love all things Celtic, so you are definitely in the right place.

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Gwynhwyvar 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Smyrna, Georgia

female

Hello Celticboyo from down south in Georgia. Welcome to Celtic Radio. This is a very wonderful place with lots of wonderful people here. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

--------------------
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.""
Psalm 91:1-2

"Be what you would seem to be--or, if you'd like it put more simply--Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." from "Alice in Wonderland"
PMEmail Poster               
jime307 
Posted: 01-Dec-2007, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

Welcome, glad you could Join our little crew if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
leenie 
Posted: 02-Dec-2007, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Hello from another fellow Illinoisan..Celticboyo. So glad that you found this site. You will find the most wonderful music and people here. Take a look around and start posting so we can get to know you.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
TandVh 
Posted: 02-Dec-2007, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The countryside around Exeter, California

male

Ahh- greetings to you!
A bheil thu air cothrom mo charaid?
Are you in good trim my friend?
My son has been involved in Scottish heavy athletics for a few years now and, of course, 'ol dad had to give it a go just to see- I've decided to leave it to him since my 54 yr old back doesn't seem to appreciate the humor of it all.
We do convene a clan tent (Henderson) at the local games and try to make to all the local events.

Slainte mhath!

--------------------
TandVh
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 02-Dec-2007, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hello and welcome celticboyo!

We're very glad to welcome you to our family - I hope that you will like it here! As you can already see, we're a friendly sort and from reading your first post I can tell that you'll fit in perfectly! smile.gif

Have fun roaming around our forums - lots to see and do - and there are probably forums on Highland Games as well as Irish dancing. Let us know if you have questions and someone is bound to get back to you soon! Have a great week and I look forward to reading your future posts! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 06-Dec-2007, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Hi celticboyo and greetings from the mts. of WV. Glad you joined our ever growing community of celts. Join in all the fun and listen to the best music there is on the web! By the way we share the same last name. biggrin.gif

maggiemahone1
PMEmail PosterUsers Website                View My Space Profile.
valpal59 
Posted: 07-Dec-2007, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME CELTICBOYO!!!! cheers.gif
You have found the greatest music and the greatest people. Enjoy.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt