PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 07-Jan-2006, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Kiltedlover! If you do make it down to Arizona, make sure you stop at the 1745 Jacobite booth to say hello to us! thumbs_up.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 09-Jan-2006, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Thanks for giving the info Keltic, I have been missing for a few days rolleyes.gif Do you come out to our Arizona games too Keltic? That would be really cool to meet you - and you too kiltedlover69. I will be there for sure and so will CelticRose. I sure hope we have good weather again this year. They are held at a community college which is close to just about everything you could need. Keep me or CelticRose posted if you are coming & I'll make sure to come by and cheer you on at your events! CR will be with the Jacobite 1745 group (which is great fun btw). It will be a great time! clap.gif

--------------------
Keltic 
Posted: 09-Jan-2006, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 09-Jan-2006, 03:28 PM)
Thanks for giving the info Keltic, I have been missing for a few days rolleyes.gif Do you come out to our Arizona games too Keltic? That would be really cool to meet you - and you too kiltedlover69. I will be there for sure and so will CelticRose. I sure hope we have good weather again this year. They are held at a community college which is close to just about everything you could need. Keep me or CelticRose posted if you are coming & I'll make sure to come by and cheer you on at your events! CR will be with the Jacobite 1745 group (which is great fun btw). It will be a great time! clap.gif

By the time February rolls around here, I will really wish that I was en route to the Arizona Games!!! We are hoping to start appearing at U.S. festivals in the next year or so. I've carved a whole new line of necklaces (not up on the website yet) and my wife and I are hoping to be able to bring our collection around to U.S. festivals. I've always wanted to see Arizona so what better way than to tie it in to a highland games.

Have fun at the games and I hope the sun shines.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 10-Jan-2006, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hey Keltic - I'd like to see a link to your site - got one? Maybe some day you can head out west to our direction. That would be cool for you & your wife to come here to the US....there are SO many highland games going on you really could make a grand tour of it! Good luck with your new collection! jester.gif
Keltic 
Posted: 10-Jan-2006, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Ottawa, Ontario  Canada

male

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 10-Jan-2006, 10:09 PM)
Hey Keltic - I'd like to see a link to your site - got one? Maybe some day you can head out west to our direction. That would be cool for you & your wife to come here to the US....there are SO many highland games going on you really could make a grand tour of it! Good luck with your new collection! jester.gif

You can either click that little "www" button on the bottom of my post or click ---http://www.kelticnations.com. I make the rings. I also maintain a North American events schedule with well over 300 events posted with links to their websites, so I've seen how many festivals there are around North America. The schedule can be found at the bottom of the main page.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 13-Jan-2006, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Oh Keltic! come to AZ and see me and Amy! Surely you and your family have nothing else to do, aye? wink.gif biggrin.gif Would be great to meet y'all and share what we know. (I know very llittle but trying to learn..hee hee)

Hope it works out for you! We're supposed to have theTartan Terrors to play there. I haven't a clue who those folks are...do you Amy? unsure.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 13-Jan-2006, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Keltic - Dah...had a blonde moment and didn't see the www. at the bottom of your post! But I've gone over and visited your site...looks very nice! I'll be back again I am sure!

CR - I've been requesting the Tartan Terrors now so that I'll know them when they come...they are pretty good. I hope they'll draw a lot of younger folk in. We need to keep the next generation interested and coming to the Games! I can't wait to see you in your kit! You bet I'll have my camera handy! Plus, I'll have my copy of ABOSAA for Herself to sign!

I can't wait!!! clap.gif goof.gif holiday.gif jester.gif
CelticRoz 
Posted: 21-Jan-2006, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hey Amy! I checked out the Tarton Terror's website and they look like a very high class act! So anxious to see them now. Before, I had no clue who they were. Like you say, we do need the younger generation coming into these games.

My outfit is almost all ready for the games. Just working on my corset now! I will be having my camera ready at all times too. We are all hoping of course to have lunch with Herself on Saturday. Hope you can join us. I already asked my Commander! hee hee I will have my copy of ABOSAA for Herself to sign as well! We must exchange cell phone numbers so we can find each other and know where to meet. Whatcha think?
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 23-Jan-2006, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hi CR...I went to the TT's site too...I think they will be a good addition to our games. I am trying to find out the schedule. I'll be there with bells on! Ok, not really bells on...Friday I'll be helping w/set up, Saturday morning me & my little guys will be working at the ticket gates & then we are free to roam! I should be done by 11am I think. EM me & let me know when you'll be doing your thing - you know we won't miss it! I think I am free all day Sunday...unless they need my help! So...can't wait...you are going to look great!!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 30-Jan-2006, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Amy, will you have a cell phone to the games? I know that usually we go to lunch with Diana around 11:30 but since she will only be getting to her booth at 11:00, I am not sure now what time her break will be. We can exchange cell phone numbers so we can catch up with each other. We did this in Flagstaff last July and it worked out really well for all us AZ Ladies of Lallybroch . wink.gif smile.gif
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 31-Jan-2006, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Hi CR....I'll em you with numbers...I'll be working the gates, I think the back one, all morning on Saturday but hopefully can break away for lunch with Herself....hate to miss that! My little guys are SO excited to go. Last year I bought them both a bow with set of arrows (tipped with rubber erasers) and they have loved them...my son would like a knife fear.gif but not sure that I am ready to have him missing a finger or two...either way...can't wait!! cheers.gif Men in Kilts...brings out the best in me naughty.gif
CelticRoz 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Bahahahahaha! Your little ones and us big ones should all have a great time. I heard from my Commander last night and he told me to pick up my pass for inside at the west gate, which is off Dobson. Is that where you will be? I thought I would get there an hour early before the games start. Sure hope we can hook up with each other. It is has been awhile since we have seen one another! I can hardly wait!
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 23-Feb-2006, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Finally, FINally, FINALLY this weekend is our Mesa Highland Games & Scottish Gathering!! clap.gif I will be out Friday helping get things set up and then working most of Saturday...think I have Sunday off smile.gif You all can expect a review from CR and myself...plus pictures as I know both of us will have our cameras in tow!!

Can you tell I have been waiting for this??? Can you tell I am SOOO excited??

And CR will look just darling in her Jacobite outfit so I'll be sure to include a pic or two of her!!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 23-Feb-2006, 11:21 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Amy! You are too kind! I look like a huge tomato in my Jacobite outfit! laugh.gif But like you said, I will be taking tons of photos as well! Gosh! You will be there on Friday? I was told if I came on Friday I could get my pass. Maybe I should do that. That would save me from having to be there at 7 am on Saturday! yikes!

well anyway, looking forward to seeing you again, my friend! Yippee! I can't wait!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]