Posted: 09-May-2005, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

male

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][CENTER]

G'Day to everyone!

I am Sir James & I be a happily married man of 5 yrs; I have a tendancy to be a wee bit on the quiet side,in RT I can be in a room for almost 10 minutes B4 anyone knows I'm there.

The hero in my life is my wife.when I had stage 4 cancer & was knocking on Heaven's Door,my wife was there to kick my butt so I wouldn't give up. I shall always cherish her for that. smile.gif

I don't make friends easily,but when I do,it's forever;betray that friendship, & I'll ne'er lift a hand to ya as long as I live. Don't get me wrong, I am a very friendly person,and I try very hard to "set the bar" so to speak, on how a true Gentleman should act & how everyman should treat a Lady.

I believe that all LAdies are women,but not all women are Ladies. Do I judge accordingly? No I do not judge at all; I let them show their true colors before I decide how to treat them...and by the way,the same goes for the men,myself included. All Gentlemen are males,but not all males are Gentlemen. some people don't like it when I say that but more often than not, it's true. cool2.gif

--------------------
JUST AS A FLOWER KNOWS NOT WHAT BECOMES OF ITS FRAGERANCE, NEITHER DO WE KNOW WHAT BECOMES OF OUR INFLUENCE
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 09-May-2005, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Hello, SIR JAMES! I am so glad that you found us here! In addition to the wonderful music, you will some of the nicest people to be found anywhere on the internet right here! So kick off your shoes, turn up the music and get comfortable.

I look forward to learning more about you through your posts. I think you'll grow to love this place as much as I do!

Welcome home, my friend! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
BluegrassLady 
Posted: 09-May-2005, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: south central Kentucky

female

Welcome, SIR JAMES, to our friendly site. Hope you enjoy the music and the people. There are many different forums, you are sure to find a few to interest you. If you have a subject and can't find a forum for it, start your own. There will most likely be someone here who has the same interest. We are quite a diverse group, from teenagers to grandparents. I, myself, am a grandmother who will be celebrating my 35th anniversaary this month to a wonderful man. Will be looking forward to seeing you here on the forums!! smile.gif

--------------------
With God............all things are possible
PMEmail Poster               
susieq76 
Posted: 18-May-2005, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Stars
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacVine

Realm: Middle o' North Carolina

female

Welcome to Celtic Radio, SIR JAMES! Glad to have you here!

--------------------
"Alas for those who never sing and die with all their music left in them" - Oliver Wendell Holmes
PMMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]