Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
242,829 Gold!

Early in the year we decided to expand our web site to include a number of smaller web pages that together we called "Arms & Badges." This included an online store, medieval forum, heraldry database, medieval chat and web site ranking page.

Celtic and medieval are interwoven historically through the early European countries and it was our hope to provide topics and services that fade from our Celtic Radio web site to the Arms & Badges medieval web site.

The idea was good, but the navigational design of these medieval web pages was difficult and the whole idea of a web site within a web site is a little confusing for both new and old members alike.

So, we have redesigned the following "Arms & Badges" sites navigation and theme to be more closely aligned with Celtic Radio. Think of it as Medieval Celtic Radio!These sites are all consider part of Celtic Radio as evident by the new theme. Our online commerce store will still retain the name "Arms & Badges", but it will be less noticeable and under the Celtic Radio theme and logos.

You will know when you are on part of our medieval sites when the Green Celtic radio theme turns to medieval brown and our Celtic triangle logo turns red!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]