LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 04-Nov-2007, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

Since I am a firm believer in the old saying that one should never judge the book by its cover,I would not jump right into something that I would regret after. The first question that I would ask myself is "Am I happy in my relationship right now?". And in your question you mention the word " seemed " which to me would not be enough to change my life upside down. Let's just say that for me I'm not easily swayed by others.
Maybe that's why I'm still married after more than 28 years with the first man in my life and vice versa.

If you had the chance to start all over again with the love one would you do it?

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 05-Nov-2007, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Absolutely. The only thing I would change would be working harder on being a better husband and dad. My wife and kids definitely got the short end of the stick with me, but I am forever grateful!!

What if you could go back in time and have a conversation with one person from your school days? Who would that person be?

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 05-Nov-2007, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

female

I know you were talking about someone of my school time - but for me the person I would like to talk to is my Dad whom I lost so very much too early. There is so much I would love to ask and to tell him. I love you, Daddy!

What if you got the chance to spend a few months with the crew of the Antartic weather station - would you do it?

--------------------
"Now here's my secret", said the fox, "it is very simple. It is only with ones heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

("The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

"The soul would have no rainbow, if the eye had no tears."
(Native American Proverb)
gcw57 
Posted: 06-Nov-2007, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

No, I really don't think so. I like cold weather and all but that would be a bit extreme for me. I have no idea of how I would fill my time apart from books.

If you could say something, any time in your past, to your best friend - What would you say?

--------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster               
pflanary 
Posted: 06-Nov-2007, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Southwest VA (Lee Co.

female

I would tell my mother how much I love and admire her.

If you could erase one thing that has happened in the last two years what would it be?

--------------------
God then made man. The Italians for their beauty. The French for their cuisine. The Welsh for their voices. The Germans for their cars. And on and on until He looked at what He had created and said, "This is all very well, but no-one is having fun. I'll have to make an Irishman."
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 13-Nov-2007, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #35
39,005 Gold!

That's easy...My Mom dying. If she were still here and healthy. I wouldn't want her to come back and have to suffer.

What if you had the chance to start a new career tomorrow?
gaberlunzie 
Posted: 13-Nov-2007, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

I would love to learn to become a nonmedical practitioner - or an archeologist - or a songwriter ... I had a few dreams in life I couldn't fulfill.

What if you could you could make a film of your choice - what woukd be the title?
pflanary 
Posted: 15-Nov-2007, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

QUOTE (leenieww @ 13-Nov-2007, 02:00 AM)
That's easy...My Mom dying.  If she were still here and healthy. I wouldn't want her to come back and have to suffer.

I'll join in that wish--for you and me both.

I think my movie title would be "Peace Breaks Out-The Documentary"

What if you could have any one wish granted, what would you wish for?
PMEmail Poster               
Nocturnaline 
Posted: 18-Nov-2007, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacRowan

female

I would be very pragmatic, but that time what I really need is money, then my wish would be to have enough money to never be worried by that kind of problems anymore...

What if you could choose to spend the next Christmas, in an unusual place, where would it be?

--------------------
Please forgive my mistakes, i've finallly decided to take part in forums, especially in "Fun N Games" to begin; but my english isn't very "sure"... Then, don't hesitate to rectify or ignore a post which is meaningless!

Thank you for your leniency...
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
pflanary 
Posted: 21-Nov-2007, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

female

Sounds like a good wish to me--one I make often. Just think of all the good things that would follow from not having to worry about money--better health, better relationships, clearer mind, greater ability to help others.

I would love to spend Christmas with my whole extended family somewhere where we could all relax and spend lots of time together without having to worry about other commitments--maybe an island with us as the only ones there. I was thinking about having someone there to do the cooking and cleaning, but then I remembered good times in the kitchen or doing light housework with family, so maybe just someone to do the heavy cleaning.

What if you could spend all or part of the holidays with someone you haven't seen for a long time--who would it be?
PMEmail Poster               
Nocturnaline 
Posted: 21-Nov-2007, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacRowan

female

It's very easy for me to say my love! I haven't seen him for 3 months, and it's too much hard!

What if you had to give advise to people, for example in a broadcasting, what would be the area in which you felt the most confident?
haynes9 
Posted: 03-Dec-2007, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

Wow, that's hard to say. I would probably deal with spiritual matters.

What if you could only give one Christmas present this year? What would you give and who would get it?
gcw57 
  Posted: 03-Dec-2007, 10:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

That's a toughie! Assuming I can't wish health to all my family and friends, I think I would like to be able to give a significant donation to some of my favourite charities - Canuck House Children's Hospice, Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Diabetes Association, Canadian Arthritis Society and my local hospital. I'm a person who wishes he could have contributed to the great good throughout his lifetime, but that is not the life I was given this time round.

What if you could talk to your pet? What would you say?
PMEmail Poster               
Nocturnaline 
Posted: 04-Dec-2007, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacRowan

female

As I don't have any pet, I can just imagine that the most important thing I would say would be I love you...

What if you could be one of the Knight of the Round Table, who would you like to be and why?
haynes9 
Posted: 06-Dec-2007, 10:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

I guess it would be Lancelot. He gets all the press tongue.gif !

What if you could hang out with one cartoon character? Who would it be?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]