> Introduction
cgcook99 
Posted: 27-Feb-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

note.gif Hello my name is Robert Kelly I live in The NY capital District and have seen the Thunder every time they came here even traveled to Long Island to see them again love there music I just don't like that they change the people I love the origionals
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 27-Feb-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

howdy to you, Robert, from the Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! so glad to have you on the site.

It does get frustrating when groups change members, but it seems too often inevitable. People move on to new projects or interests. Some groups hve been able to maintain the level of excellence in spite of the changes. I trust that Celtic Thunder will continue to do so and make great music.

Once again, glad to have you here. Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Auntsheila 
Posted: 27-Feb-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

female

My name is Sheila and I am from Farmington, MO. Love Celtic music. My mom was a fan Phil's for a long time. She told me when I started listening to Celtic Thunder that they were good but as good as Phil. HAd to show her he was the music director. She said they might be worth while to listen too! LOL angel_not.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 27-Feb-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (Auntsheila @ 27-Feb-2012, 09:24 PM)
My name is Sheila and I am from Farmington, MO. Love Celtic music. My mom was a fan Phil's for a long time. She told me when I started listening to Celtic Thunder that they were good but as good as Phil. HAd to show her he was the music director. She said they might be worth while to listen too! LOL angel_not.gif

And hello to you, Sheila. Glad to have you aboard also. Hope you find this site as enjoyable as many of us do. Great place for good music and good fun!
jmparrish 
Posted: 28-Feb-2012, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Hello there, Robert! Welcome to the site! It's quite a great place, I've been on for a few weeks now everyday. The radio stations are fabulous for listening to while working, napping, anything really!

Indeed, it caught me off gaurd when the line up in Celtic Thunder changed, but the new guys are very good. Ryan Kelly is my favorite, I was happy to see he came back!

Hope you enjoy the site and the chit chat!
PMEmail Poster               
heartsong 
Posted: 28-Feb-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
53,142 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Hello Robert & Sheila hope you find many more great artists here.
surfersully13 
Posted: 04-Mar-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Venice, FL USA

female

Welcome from Fl
I thought the original group was about as good as you could get but since they are so talented individually I guess we will see more of them moving on. Between the time I purchased my concert tickets last year & the night of the show Damian & Paul had left. It was different but still an awesome show. Still #1 on my list.
PMEmail Poster               
surfersully13 
Posted: 04-Mar-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Venice, FL USA

female

QUOTE (Auntsheila @ 27-Feb-2012, 11:24 PM)

Hi from FL
Has your Mom become a fan yet? When my girls were young they listened to a group Phill developed called the Bay City Rollers. They played Sat Night for hours on end - I need a drink just thinking about it!!!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]