Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
239,154 Gold!

I am pleased to announce the redesign of our Affiliates program. The Top Celtic Sites has been redesigned with our new "Medieval" theme. You can access the site here:

http://topsites.celticradio.net

We are experimenting with a number of new design concepts that should optimize load time and also provide a cleaner more unified look.

While we are not planning on changing the Celtic Green look of our entire site, we have always planned on having an alternative theme that could be selected by our members that would change the entire look of the site. This feature probably would not be ready until much later in the year; however, we do plan on releasing a combined etore and Celtic Heraldry website soon with this design.

If you have a website or know someone that has a website, feel free to signup for an affiliates account. Combined total traffic provided to affiliate sites amounted to 1,651 click thrus for the month of January 2005. If you consider Google charges on average .29 a click, that is a $478 value in traffic that we are providing free of charge to our affiliates!

We appreciate any feedback on this new design. I have tried to test it all out to the best of my ability, but I know some of you testing hotshots will discover a bug somewhere in there! Thanks!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
roll1959 
  Posted: 03-Feb-2005, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Wyoming, Michigan, U.S.A.

male

I'm reading this on Mozilla, and it comes through without any problems. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
"Esse quam videri."
To be, rather than to seem.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]